[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl A: uni dropout, NEET, severely mentally ill, doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>Girl A: uni dropout, NEET, severely mentally ill, doesn't take care of her body, gets hospitalised at times, only things she does is watch anime and go to therapy
>Girl B: university student, takes care of appearance, works out, decent social life, various interests, has her share of problems but knows how to deal with them
This might sound like a weird question, but which girl sounds more interesting? Which one would you rather get to know?
>>
B obviously
>>
Easy: the one with the bigger tits.
>>
>>16792491
Girl A because I might actually have a chance with her. Im afraid of people like girl B because I think that they think that im worthless anyway ;_;
>>
Bigger ass and tits chick
>>
>>16792491
If you lack self confidence A because easier to get

If you're confident and in a good place in life B because she's better.
>>
What mental disorder does girl A have?
>>
>>16792521
She's really a man.
>>
>>16792491
B is better.
Why would you want someone who drags you down in your life? Eventually when the sex slows down, she'll be nothing more than an ankle weight.
Girl B has ambition and is independent, so a partnership with her would challenge you to be better and improve.

Girl A would be an ok hookup buddy, but never get in to a relationship with weak girls like that. They're actually the ones more likely to make impulsive decisions like cheating or threatening suicide when you want to leave
>>
>>16792523
Even better
>>
>>16792523
Thats not too bad. I could probably make her see that she's actually just a masculine woman and she has no real reason to believe that she's actually a man
>>
Alright OP tell us why you bothered asking this question.
>>
>>16792563
I'm girl A aspiring to be girl B once more, but for some reason I'm convinced no one will like me or care about me if I get better. I know I'm retarded and that everyone prefers strong, confident girls over crazy bitches, but I can't get this out of my head, so I'm trying to at least challenge my thoughts with this thread.
>>
Which one do you see more potential in?
>>
>>16792491
The cat because of its dick sucking potential
>>
>>16792615
I actually like skitty crazy women, im a live wire myself.
As long as she doesn't get violent and argues shouting over petty things I would prefer A.

My last gf was a mix of both, she hot self righteous with me because I didn't work (but got my own cash) and she had a part time check out job.
Fukin hilarious
>>
>>16792615
>for some reason I'm convinced no one will like me or care about me if I get better
OP, no one will care for you if you don't care for yourself first. It doesn't matter if you watch anime or you work out.
You need to start loving you the way you are firstly, and secondly you need to take small bites. Don't try to take all that pressure for immediate change. Slowly start uni (the fastest you graduate, the better) then move on to your other goals.
We believe in you OP. You can do it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.