[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cpt Autismo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: jRjznQY.jpg (441 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
jRjznQY.jpg
441 KB, 1280x960
How do i stop being a fucking cpt. Autismo? Today i came to realisation that i fucking act like a fucking autistic piece of shit whenever things don't go my way. It's been fucking up with my picking up skills like crazy. Today i had a convo with my ex gf (which i fucking initiated) after a month of no contact, just to tell her she's full of shit. Had a date at the start of the month, and what did i do? Hang out with the girl for like 1.5 hour and turned my back like an idiot. We were kind of set for another one but she went with "im busy this month but as soon as i'm done i'll contact u" And i didn't even drop a single message after that. Worst part is i was so sure of my skills and so sure of my outgoing personality i didn't fucking realise how many times i went full retard without noticing. All i fucking did for last couple of months was meming and acting like a big fucking child. What do i do? I want to be done with that shit, and i'm willing to do anything necessary.
>>
You swear a lot. Try to face situations in life with a more open mind, and as a real challenge, get through a paragraph without eight "fuckings" and three "shits". It makes you sound like a fucking shit.
>>
>>16792280
get off 4chan, stop swearing, and grow up.
>>
>>16792300
I know, but im really frustrated that i just only realised how idiotic i've been acting. That's how i work, whenever i realise i've been acting dumb i'm gonna hammer myself. Normally i don't swear around people, but for christ's sake, the awakening i've just had makes me wanna punch myself in the face.
>>
>>16792314
Lighten up on yourself, and you'll find it easier to get along with others.
>>
>>16792359
To be honest i've never had a problem getting along with other people. But the fact is i'm judgemental as hell. I have a list of things i wouldn't ever do in my life, and when somebody does them to me, i'm willing to get into an argument. I'm a kind of guy who's loyal for people i can count on, but if somebody loses my trust it's war time. And i've became a sore loser in recent months, if stuff i cared about isn't going my way i'm willing to slap people with their shit. I do have friends who value my sence of justice, honor and loyality. It's easy for me to meet people, and they often say that i'm a cool, easygoing guy. But since the breakup and how things were done i feel like i've got hit by it way more than i should.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.