[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now I'm not ugly at all, I'd say strong 7 on a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1438505288238.jpg (893 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1438505288238.jpg
893 KB, 1500x1500
Now I'm not ugly at all, I'd say strong 7 on a good day. Every now and then, and this doesn't happen often at all, I'll get hit on by a girl or I can tell that they're checking me out. What the hell do I say or do? Here's an example.

>At Bk drive thru
>There was some confusion at the speak, but I was totally polite about my order and we cleared things up, the girl seemed to find me funny.
> pull up to window.
>qt girl calling me "love" and "baby". Looking at me frequently as she hands me change.
>I get my food, and I look one more time to just confirm she was hitting on me
>She's staring right at me.
>I drive off like a scared beta bitch.

I don't know why I panic or get scared, I like the attention but I stress and overthink how to not be a creep but suave at the same time. This has happened like 10 times, how do I grow a pair?
>>
>>16792134
Well I think they will like anything you do. Next time smile and wave
>>
>>16792140
Sorry I didn't make myself clear enough but I'm trying to get a gf/laid here. How can I be an Alpha and take over the situation.
>>
Anon, when a girl makes first move, everything you'll do or you'll say will be fine. Just talk and smile. Ask questions. Then, escalate as soon as possible.
>>
>>16792144
holy shit lol
a girl did her job and u immediately jump to gf/fuck assumptions

lol
>>
When she's smiling at you and starring, tell her she's cute. After she blushes and replies, ask for her number.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.