[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went to look at a car at a dealership and asked about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1454957811890.jpg (43 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1454957811890.jpg
43 KB, 640x625
So I went to look at a car at a dealership and asked about the condition of it, and if I could have it looked at so I have a realistic idea of what I'll be spending on repairs. The sales guy literally yelled that it's a cheap car and they'll tell me to replace everything. I asked if the price was negotiable and he said since its a cheap car he won't negotiate. Is this a normal occurrence? I've never bought a car before lol
>>
>>16791513

I mean, it's normal.

The transmission is on it's last legs. The car costs 2 thousand bucks.

WIll cost 3 grand to repair it when the tranny breaks.

So the car is worth around $400-$500 for scrap metal.

He's trying to get you to buy it, fast, without asking questions, before that tranny dies,
>>
So how cheap is it? Let's say KBB price is $3,000 and he's selling it for $1,000 then yeah, it will need everything.

But if he's selling it for $4,500, it better not even squeak.
>>
>>16791541

If he's selling it for 4,500 then the KBB better be 5,000+ and it better not squeak

No one buys/sells at KBB prices.
>>
>>16791541

$1500. The leather interior is fucked up, bumper missing paint. It keeps bouncing when you push the car so suspension is likely fucked. In that shape kbb said 1200, I was shooting for $1300 but fuck that guy because he was an asshole.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.