[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being so scared to talk to people and start conversations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1402723941442s.jpg (13 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1402723941442s.jpg
13 KB, 241x250
How do I stop being so scared to talk to people and start conversations and
J U S T
D O
I T
?

I constantly see cool people in my classes who share similar hobbies and seems chill as heck, but I've been too shy to approach them. I don't want to miss opportunities to make friends and meet new people anymore.
>>
>>16790009
Give yourself more selfworth and accept that you might get rejected. I have made an attempt to talk to people in my class too, and some people are cool to talk to while others are not. Honestly its all about building up courage and kind of winging it.
>>
File: arse.jpg (7 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
arse.jpg
7 KB, 265x190
just do it bro
>>
>>16790508
This

Its not going to be pretty, and it will cringe as all hell at first but youll eventually get better at it.
>>
>>16790516
ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAND THERE AND LET YOUR DREAMS OF HAVING AWSOME FRIENDS BE DREAMS ????

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE SO JUST DOOOOO IT
>>
File: 0c6.jpg (12 KB, 325x320) Image search: [Google]
0c6.jpg
12 KB, 325x320
>>16790516
real talk about a year and a half ago i had no friends and was asking myself the same thing until i put myself out there and tried to talk to more people and make friends

and now i have a few meaningful friends who love/care and have supported me through alot of hard times including my mothers recent death.
friends are a amazing thing to have but also dont forget to be a amazing friend too
JUST DO IT
>>
Fake having a nice, cool, attitude until you feel the same inside. It worked for me, would 100% recommend it.
>>
>>16790547
For a while yes, but it will not work forever.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.