[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if this goes here or in /r/ I'm sorry but..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1452658159797.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452658159797.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Okay, I decided I was gonna smoke a joint with my cousin and his friend who I never met before since we hadn't hung out in a while. Well, we smoke, and I shit you not started talking to eachother about me, but using other people as examples. Trying to get me to leave and then wanting me to get drunk alone with his friend. I was fine until I started getting sleepier and I got extremely paranoid. They started talking about k2 and being fucked up on it. I've never had k2 before and I knew nothing of it but I'm having extreme paranoia over this, and they acted as if they were planning to kill someone, through having conversations randomly about certain things. I don't know if they drugged me with k2?? Or if this is real or I don't know butn I've never had a panic attack so bad and thought someone wanted to kill me but it hit this time and weed never had me flipping this kindof shit.n I need insite please.
>>
File: 1454733581344.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454733581344.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I am honestly scared, and I don't know if I'm just actually being crazy or if this could be a possibility. No one is really understanding what I mean when I try to explain, but I shit you not it seems too real to me. I don't know, I rather have the input of strangers because everyone I know IRL thinks I'm crazy.
>>
Paranoia from weed is a real thing, some people get it the first time they smoke and swear off it for life. Sativa is more likely to do that than indica. It'll have your mind racing, which is cool when you have positive/interesting thoughts but can be horrible when you're uncomfortable. Smoking more/stronger weed than you're used to, especially in an unfamiliar place with someone you don't know can fuck you up if you're a novice smoker. Put on some music or a movie you've seen before, eat a snack and take a nap, you'll feel better when you wake up.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.