[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dancing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: KrHFL.png (46 KB, 637x637) Image search: [Google]
KrHFL.png
46 KB, 637x637
A girl i really like just invited me to go clubbing with her on Friday. I said yes, but I'm starting to regret it. I've never been clubbing before, I can't dance worth shit, and crowds freak me out a little. should i go? the only reason i'm even considering it is because it's a excuse to hang out with her.
>>
>>16789320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc dance like this guy you'll be solid
>>
>>16789330
dear christ that's terrible
>>
>>16789320
Yes, and tell her you've never been and don't know how to dance.

She invited you. She wants you there, bro. I'm sure she'll be happy to show you how to grind.
>>
>>16789320

its not too hard. you just sway close to each other. bob your knees a bit. to give your arms something to do, just put them on her hips.

>inb4 gun reloading animations
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.