[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Update and more advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pic related.png (216 KB, 1335x563) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
216 KB, 1335x563
Not sure if you remember me, but I'm the male anon with the female childhood best friend with whom I have always indulged in mutual sexual touching (pic related is a screenshot).

Last night we were doing our usually thing with touching each other while watching Netflix when she dropped her head down into my lap and started giving me oral sex. I asked her what she was doing and she said that it would be better with her mouth. She asked me if I wanted her to stop and I said no, so she kept going. She has never deliberately made me cum before, but last night she blew me to completion and swallowed before going back to naked touching, so I can definitely say that we've escalated to undeniable cheating and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

On the one hand we're deeply intimate, more intimate than I've ever been with a gf and seemingly than she has been with her husband, it just comes naturally to us. It'd probably be a natural thing to wife her at this point, but she would have to divorce her husband. But I've never thought of her as a sexual partner before, even though we've explored one another's sexual anatomy for years.

Thoughts on what we ought to do?
>>
>>16788837

>she's my girlfriend
>i've never thought of her as a sexual partner

are you guys religious or smth
>>
>>16788867

Not girlfriend, just female friend.
>>
>>16788837
You two should be together. Childhood friends win.
>>
>>16788837

breaking taboos is the sweetest sin, innit
>>
>>16788938

I suppose that might be true.

>>16788952

It felt amazing. It was the best bj I've ever had.
>>
b-b-bump...
>>
Oh, I remember you! The guy who staunchly refused to accept that his behavior constituted cheating (or whatever it's called when you're the one they're cheating with.) You performed some pretty c-c-c-c-crazy mental gymnastics in that thread!

Yeah, I don't give a shit what you do. Just make sure to keep us updated. I really want to see how this soap opera ends.
>>
>>16788837
You should tell her husband .. if you wre any kind of a man at all you wouldnt fuck around with a married woman likw that. She deserves to burn for the rest of her days for betraying her "one and only, till death do us part". Its def cheating. The best outcome would be for her to divorce then you 2 could get together.
>>
>>16788837
What a fucking weird thing to do and post. My guess is b8.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.