[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
After a year with my gf,she wants to split.

Now when i found her she was like...total whore. I was older,smarter but ugly.She was everything but not smart and good and...I dont know.I fell in love. I just finished school but she just started,we fucked,loved,everything.

Now she was my first girl so,it is hard for me.Threw out nearly 3000€ on her.Took her for jobs,everywhere.My whole family hated her.She was a liar.And looked like a whore. and behaved like some sort of street junkie.
My mom hated her the most and made my life hell.Her mom was using me as ATM machine and a slave at their shithole home.

Then she started to lie about not smoking,flirting with other guys,sorta not telling me shit.But i had to tell her every fucking thing and detail.
One day she got prego.I insisted to misscarriage.She flips but does so.
About a 2 weeks later she wants me to marry her or at least propose.I refuse,After school I say.She flips heavily.I said We dont have money,family backup,nothing.

She now wants to split because "she cant imagine future with pussy like me"

Alright...i love her but i use my head,wich she clearly doesnt.WAT DO /adv/ ?
I love her but i feel like its toxic and its killing me to left her or be with her. We go to same town and..jesus its so heavy,All year just with her.
>>
You accept that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you and move on?
>>
You deserve better OP. Tell yourself that and that's all you need to know. She doesn't deserve you.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 599x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 599x888
Well, find somebody else.
>>
Are you actually retarded or is this just shitty bait? Obviously get away from her, you said it yourself, she's trash.
>>
Its bad because im hooked on her...im just playing tro stretch it away from valentines day or our anniversary of one year.

I dont know,i dont want her to be fucking with trash guys,smoke meth and other shit.I want her to make good...

On the other hand I am beta sarcastic loser with no job or friends,literally noone beside her.
>>
>>16788433
That's why you get stuck with shit tier women, because you depend on them for happiness.

Investing yourself too much in a woman will only lead to heartbreak.

Here's what you do:

>dump her
>Look for work
>start lifting
>eat better
>listen to good music
>go out and meet new people
>look for a female friend, not a girlfriend
>Eventually that friendship could lead to a real relationship
>In the meantime your ex-gf might still be down to hook up once in a while, so at least you have some pussy to fall back on

But seriously, do not stay with her. She sounds shit tier.
>>
>>16788382
Okay so basically you found an awful person and fell in love. She hasn't changed one bit and all she wants now is to bind you to a legal contract where she gets money. I'm sorry man, I'm in my first relationship too and this stuff is agonizingly tough, but you have to learn to let her go. This is BAD for you. You will not be happy in years to come.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.