[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife says she is prudish and shy about sex. While ago, buy her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0916.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1824) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0916.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1824
Wife says she is prudish and shy about sex.
While ago, buy her a toy (silver one) and we use it for a while but soon sex gets rarer and rarer...
She still says prudish and not really into it.
Accidentally find a toy (red one) while fitting a wardrobe door. She says she never used it.
On a whim, I buy another (the wand) to broach the subject again but it never gets used.
Says she is a boring and non sex driven person.

Yesterday, I find all of these...

Wat do?
>>
You cucked yourself.
>>
by the color of the toys looks like she secretly wants a black cock
>>
bruh you getting cucked by a fucking toy

a y y
y
y
>>
>>16787834
Wym by you found them?
>>
I don't want to sound like a dick, but pretty much seems like
>>16787857
>>16787870
Are right
>>
File: 142205606950s.jpg (6 KB, 176x200) Image search: [Google]
142205606950s.jpg
6 KB, 176x200
>>16787870

Ayy
>>
you sit her down and talk to her tell her you found her toys and wanna know seriously and truthfully whats up.. relationships are not founded on lies or secrets you need to talk to her openly and not sound like your pissed off or upset.. you be amazed how just talking helps
>>
>>16787834
Have you licked them yet?
>>
>durex
are those condoms? hoo boy

this is that classic story where you marry a girl and she pretends to not like sex because she doesn't like YOU
>>
>>16788045
This.
>>
There's a chance she uses the condoms for the toys. Some girls do that. But I'd be weary man.
>>
>>16787834
>pleasure me condom box

Not you lmfao
>>
>>16787834
You're not good at pleasing her. She clearly is. Try talking to her.
>>
>>16788122
this guy is right.
sorry, OP
>>
>>16788122
This is the closest answer.
>>
i hope OP comes back I want to hear how this ends.
>>
>>16787834
The way that strap is folded makes it looks like it hasn't even been used. Have the condoms and lube been used? The boxes look new
>>
>box of condoms

Oh shit, OP.
She probably has found another man to fulfil her needs.
Dildos are not out of place, as most women are too sensitive to talk about it.
But, oh shit.
Condoms are a bad sign.
>>
>>16789450
What if I told you that OP was a troll all along?
>>
>>16789461
That'd be a bummer, and I'd get back to fretting over whether I should make a move on this chick I obviously gotta make a move on.

She's super cute.
>>
>>16789470
Ask her out. Just do it, don't overthink it. "Hey, wanna go out for a drink?". Remember Yoda: Do or do not, there is no try.

Which is another way of saying OP is an obvious troll, come on man.
>>
>>16787834

Pretty hilarious that you married someone you apparently knew nothing about.
>>
>>16789488
I know, I appreciate it. Gotta just rip the bandaid off.

As for the troll, I guess I don't get it. It's a great setup but where's the punchline? The story is believable enough.
>>
>>16789496
Holy shit, get OP some aloe vera.
>>
>>16787834
Holy Christ on a bike go to a professional.
Bitch has some bananas sex complex and she thinks she can conceal it to preserve your feefees.
Step one with bananas is always the same. She needs to admit she has a problem.

Go to a whatever advisor, find out the issue, return to wife and confront her in the most calm, level fashion you can muster.

Bright side of this is if it works out, shes gonna need really cute reintroduction to intimacy.
>>
>>16787834
bruh do you even go down on her?
Maybe ye should have a talk with the misses. and I mean a deep as talk. not some lame ass dinner shit OP. Let her know about her know how special she is or she will have more than just a dildo collection...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.