[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 22 year old guy and I have dark circles/baggy eyes similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2734x1989) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2734x1989
I am a 22 year old guy and I have dark circles/baggy eyes similar to pic related, probably a bit worse..

I'm really self conscious about it and feel like it makes me really unattractive. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I've been trying to get more sleep lately and it hasn't seemed to help.
>>
>>16787759
Try getting regular sleep(8 hours). waking up with the sun.looking at screens less.

Exercise and eating healthy could help. Fruits and vegetables .
>>
I have the same thing, for me it's just genetic. My husband likes them, though, he's always had a thing for the tired eyes (for some reason). Regardless, it's not some terrible defect that renders you unattractive, it;'s just a quirk you have.

If you're really self-conscious about it, you could try a hint of concealer to even the tone.
>>
I have this. It's either a nutrient deficiency or genetic. Do either of your parents have the same?

If it's just a nutrient deficiency, you may have to eat healthier- drink plain water and eat more veggies and good meats.
>>
>>16787872
My mother has it but it seems like its more because she's always tired.

I didn't really start to notice it until I worked a part time job for 6 months where I was working a night shift and getting barely any sleep.

I quit job like 19 months ago but it still hasn't gone away. So ome assuming its a nutrient deficiency then, since I'm really picky when it comes to greens. Not sure what is considered "good meats".
>>
>>16787898
I meant to say 10 months
>>
Dude get better sleep and thats it.

It takes time to go away, so don't panic
>>
>>16787898
Just good quality, that's all I meant. If you're picky with veggies it might work to start introducing into your diet slowly. And spending more time outside also helps.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.