[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found this girl from Plenty of Fish. Her social media photos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-02-09 10.05.52.jpg (554 KB, 964x1036) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-09 10.05.52.jpg
554 KB, 964x1036
So I found this girl from Plenty of Fish. Her social media photos consist of a bunch of cleavage photos yet she has very few Instagram or Facebook likes. I started talking to her and now she's already talking about having sex.

This is all a bunch of red flags to me. What could be going on here? Is she a catfish? Or is she just a dirty slut who is going to give me an STD? How do I play this so I don't end up wasting my time?
>>
>>16787218
I just noticed she never uses hash tags I'm her Instagram posts. Could that be the reason she had few likes instead of simply being fake?
>>
Most fakes on craigslist and shit will ask you to verify you're real by sending you a sketchy link to a dating site where you have to enter your information.

Real contacts will only ask for a pic and your phone number.
>>
>>16787256
I'm not worried she's a fake scamming for a website. Only that she's not the person she's claiming to be (photos are not her).
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.