[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: paradise.png (41 KB, 608x878) Image search: [Google]
paradise.png
41 KB, 608x878
My girlfriend wants to take a break. She told me "you're awesome and I love you" but she's very unhappy and that she felt a week long break would help her sort herself out.
What should I expect from this? Also, would it be inappropriate for me to try to contact her friends at school for some answers even if I don't know them?
>>
Sounds like shes crushing on someone and the grass is always greener on the other side. That or she already cheated on you.
>>
>>16787110

This, unfortunately its always this.

She wants a vacation were she can go fuck Chad and Tyrone at the same time and then come back as used goods to cuddle with you.

OK it might not be THAT bad but she probably has someone in mind, maybe for a while now.

Relationship 'breaks' are nothing but an excuse to go fuck other people and then come back to your significant other without feeling guilty about it.
>>
There are no "breaks." Only break ups.

If my gf asked for a break I would just say "nah let's just end it permanently. If you're not interested anymore neither am I." Then leave her to go fuck Chad while I find some tinder sluts.
>>
this is not acceptable

if you let this go she will get used to take "breaks" aka fuck chads free pass
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.