[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'sup /adv/, I am retard about human relationships and such,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hot-girl12[1].jpg (131 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
hot-girl12[1].jpg
131 KB, 500x313
'sup /adv/, I am retard about human relationships and such, so please help me out.

Short story: I met a girl through a mutual friend and saw her only for one day. After that I added her on Facebook. We talked/called/skyped every day for two months (she lives far away). She recently (like three weeks ago) broke up with her boyfriend and she had a relationship with him for six years. I met the girl last weekend, we had sex and when she was asleep I went through her phone. I saw pictures of her and her ex-boyfriend kissing, these pictures were made two days before last weekend. When I ask about her ex, she tells me she never sees him that they're really broken up etc.

Question: Should I confront her with the pictures I saw or is it none of my bussiness? On the one hand she is lying to me, on the other hand it's not much of my bussiness considering we're not in a (serious) relationship. It's a bit odd for me because she tells me she really likes me and I feel there's a relationship coming up, however I don't want a relationship with a liar. What do?
>>
Like you said, it's not a serious relationship, it's really not your business. And the fact that you searched through her phone is pretty much just as bad as her lying to you, even worse if you aren't interpreting the context of those photos correctly. So I dunno. If it doesn't feel right anymore, just stop seeing her, but a "confrontation" in this particular situation would just be weird as fuck on every level
>>
he just got out of an 6 years relationship, i really doubt that she wants something more with you, also, you're retarded and insecure, you aren't even her bf and you went through her phone without her permission, its none of your business and i don't know why you are so butthurt about it, if you confront her about it she will probably dump you the moment she heard that you went through her phone.
>>
>>16786931
>>16786928
This. Don't expect anything serious, and certainly don't let her know you breached her privacy IMMEDIATELY for pretty much no reason.
>>
>>16786909
Don't ask any questions.

Your evidence is foul so you would be inthe wrong.
>>
>>16786936
>Don't expect anything serious
But we're talking seriously about a potential relationship. I like her so much that I'm jealous as fuck.
>>
>>16786950

It looks like you will fuck up with her very soon, fix yourself first.
>>
>>16786950

>we're talking seriously about a potential relationship

You've skipped the relationship entirely. You're already right at the end, right before the breakup, where you're jealous and distrustful and lying to each other, waking up and snooping her phone in the middle of the night even though it makes you feel like a piece of shit. You're already at the end, and you didn't even get a chance to start yet.

Just end it. You don't trust her, and by the sound of it she doesn't deserve your trust, so what exactly is the best-case scenario here?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.