[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a bit of a rut here /adv/ I noticed thateltdowns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: _1444727040_cover.png (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
_1444727040_cover.png
128 KB, 500x500
I'm in a bit of a rut here /adv/

I noticed thateltdowns have been more frequent my moods shift One week I'm on top of the world and ready for anything then the next I want to just disappear , but what bothers me the most is that i sudden outburst of uncontrollable laughter that either end in me crying or goingbon for an 5 min+ andy worst fear is to have another episode in front of the public. I already had one in the break room while I was talking to few coworkers and a supervisor. I tried to explain this is normal but they had gotten up and left the table in silence.My mind is constantly thinking and I find it very draining to the topoint where I have to shut down and work in silence despite having to deal with the public on register and I don't think that's fair to the guest that come to me for checkout. Every now and then I manage to force myself to smile but it only makes things worst and I'm left teary eyed when I really shouldn't be

>Constantly scattered brained and it seems like I've been losing track of everything both physically and mentally

Should I just shrug it all off or seek help?
>>
>>16786825
seek help ASAP
>>
What job are you in? It sounds as though stress, combined with a toxic working environment, is having a severe effect on your ability to get along. Are you sure you're in the right job? It's never too late to think about creative and out-of-the-box career moves, such as retraining as a carpenter. As your own boss, doing rewarding and interesting work making things from wood, you can cut the anxiety and add real value for your clients, in a friendly and congenial work-life balance.
>>
>>16786833
I would love to but I have no real clue where to start or if I should

>>16786834

I work as a cashier at target, but I'm actively looking for something else. As for that I've actually been wanting to get into culinary bartend or even animal grooming, but I've been told to get a job with benefits and it wouldn't do me much good
though I'm still curious about them. I'm even considering a city job just a matter of catching entrance exams
>>
>>16786865
Carpentry is not the only option - animal grooming and food/beverage sectors share the feature of not being straight button punching gigs, with a more friendly working environment and a clear sense of accomplishment. Whether you're installing a bookcase or trimming a schnauzer, look for a sector where you can finish a project and take pride in a job well done. It's more important than the compensation.
>>
File: Burgerpants1.png (3 KB, 110x186) Image search: [Google]
Burgerpants1.png
3 KB, 110x186
>>16786868
I would love to get into any of the professions mentioned. I'm a very hands on person. But I feel stuck and I know for a fact I cant just up and leave I need to be smart about it.

What happened yesterday pretty much confirms I need to leave before I end up doing something I'm going to regret. My apologies for the scattered responses and thank you for your patience anon. I'm too good with talking about/wording these kind of things
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.