[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a guy, is it normal or common to prefer blowjobs to sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: obama-pepsi.jpg (9 KB, 294x400) Image search: [Google]
obama-pepsi.jpg
9 KB, 294x400
As a guy, is it normal or common to prefer blowjobs to sex?

Sure the first 50 or so times I had sex the idea of thrusting into a naked woman was really exciting but the more and more I do it, the more I think of it as masturbation that feels slightly better with 3x the work. Even without a condom. It just feels like a chore. Whether she's going crazy on top or I'm pounding her with her legs on my shoulders or taking my sweet time doggy style, I always find myself thinking "I'd rather be getting my dick sucked" there's just so much a mouth can do while a vagina is just a warm static hole

Anyone else?
>>
>>16786639
maybe you're gay?
>>
>>16786640

That's a funny joke but no that's not it
>>
>>16786642
pussy is most womens number one selling point. i mean shit you can find plenty of men with boobs

you might want to read this pamphlet on "homosexuality and you"
>>
>>16786661

I think you're just trying extra hard to prove you're straight
>>
>>16786639
Because you masturbate.
>>
>>16786664
>i'm straight
>I don't like vaginas though

do you see where i'm coming from? most straight guys like pussy
>>
Wise words I feel the same bruv
>>
>>16786673
???????
>>
>>16786639
Sounds like you're out of shape.
>>
>>16786689
I know this may be a foreign concept to you but it's actually true! most straight guys ( actually all straight guys) like vaginas. have you considered going homo sex?
>>
>>16786639
It sounds like sex to you is basically masturbation using someone else's body. So yeah, I can see how you could find receiving oral sex to be more enjoyable.
>>
>>16786639
BJs and intercourse do feel different, and there is nothing odd about liking one more than the other.

But be sure there isn't a psychological element as well. Some men think of BJs as demeaning and degrading to the woman, and get off on the idea of "look what I got the slut to do."

That isn't an especially healthy attitude, and if that's part of the attraction for you, you might want to consider your whole relationship toward women in general.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.