[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. I just need someone to talk to about this. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (47 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
47 KB, 320x240
Hey /adv/. I just need someone to talk to about this. I don't know how to green text, and I'm on mobile to boot, so just bear with me, I guess. There's a girl I have a thing for, and we've been talking a lot the past month. She isn't seeing anyone (at least that I know of), and honestly I thought things were going pretty good. About an hour ago, we were texting back and forth, and I get a Snapchat from her. She accidentally sent me a nude, meaning to go to God knows who else. She immediately realized that she fucked up with who she sent it to. I went into damage control mode, and just said "It's fine, we'll just try and forget that this happened and carry on." She was really freaked out at first, but I think she trusts that I will forget about it, and also not say anything about it to anyone. I don't intend to say anything about it, but I don't know how to react, or if my response was the right one. I do really like her, and I don't know if I'm delusional for "falling for the old 'accidental nude'", or if she genuinely fucked up, and I'm basically out of luck in terms of getting together with her. Help me, /adv/.
>>
>>16785610

accidentally send her one back. see how she reacts. be confident about it.

not much to lose.
>>
Is there even a way to do that without it seeming shoehorned?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.