[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Storytime:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
>Be me, a hs senior that just got dual enrolled at my nearest community college
>Basically I sit in the same room with the same people all day, get spoonfed basic college courses and get some college credit
>Still virgin and closest experience to getting laid in hs was getting drunk at female friend's house and getting kicked out for making some unwanted advances.
>So my class only has one girl; beautiful hippy-ish girl who has fat tities, smokes a lot of pot, and is weird in the whimsical way (pic related looks a lot like her)
>Icing on the cake is that she really wants to fuck a virgin
>signmeup.jpeg
>Last week tryed to get close to her by getting high with her after school with while a friend was visiting
>Found out 2 days later that after that she fucked my friend when they went home
>She's really obsessed with my friend now and is constantly trying to hook up with him, and she really dosent seem interested in me at all
>mfw I pretty much got cucked

Part of me want's to just let her be since were still friends and just accept my current beta status at the moment until next semester where I'll be around more girls on the regular. The other part is really upset I have to wait like another 7 months just to attempt to get pussy and still wants her badly.

What do /adv/?
>>
>>16784931

middle ground. dont go for her, but look for other ways to supplement your dating and sex life. get a fake ID and go to bars. go to clubs that are for 18 and over. try chatting up random hotties. get (but dont solely rely on) tinder. etc.

give up on her tho. when girls like that talk about virgins they mean qts. if i had to guess, you're not a qt.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.