[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: Girls-in-boys-bathroom.jpg (20 KB, 642x482) Image search: [Google]
Girls-in-boys-bathroom.jpg
20 KB, 642x482
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking
>>
How normal is it for a guy to not cum the first time he has sex? I mean the feeling was good, but I never came. She did, but not I. Wasn't her first time either.
>>
>>16784750
Really normal. Takes time and getting used to it.
>>
>>16784750
I've had sex with a few virgin men and its really common. All but one couldn't cum the first time. Don't sweat it too much. Enjoy yourselves and unless it becomes a pattern its no big deal
>>
>>16784764
My girlfriend did a good job of making me feel okay about it. I've heard from a few friends that they never did, and obviously I enjoyed the whole experience so it helped my ego (as selfish as that may sound)
>>
>>16784686
How do you bring up those uncomfortable questions? Like theological questions and shit.
>>
>>16784750
For what it's worth, I've been with two virgin men, and they both came.
>>
girls, guys

crazy thing happened tonight. girl that i like, yet have only met once IRL texted me randomly tonight "HELP ME". I said "wait, what do you mean? Whats going on???" she said "IM HAVING A ATTACK" then she immediately called me. As soon as i answered and heard her uncontrollable sobbing and rapid breathing i knew it was a panic attack. I did breathing excerises with her on the phone for about 15min until her breathing went back to normal. And i just talked the entire time in a calm voice about funny things we have talked about in the past to make her feel better. I know i definitely got her through this moment because she ended up telling me thank you at the very end and then went to sleep.

I might be overthinking this, but could their be meaning in this? She came to me to help her with this.
>>
>>16784838
Well, I guess it certainly shows she trusts you enough to come to with a big issue like that. That or she faked the whole thing for your attention, I don't know how likely that is though it depends how trustworthy and honest you think she is.
>>
>>16784859

>Well, I guess it certainly shows she trusts you enough to come to with a big issue like tha

thats what i was thinking too. I thought that it must me she really must hold a lot of trust in me.

And no, it definitely was not faked
>>
I never received the support of my parents. I believe that pure weas and do not feel any love for me. Say they always make bad decisions, my waifu is bad, my friends are a bad influence and I'm a lousy son.
They never show me support, ever. They are not proud of me for nothing. They not even congratulated me when he goes in Chile after having taken the crest without high school, which refused to pay me. Nothing. Now they tell me I get out of the race for having missed a couple of classes the first semester. I say I'm going back to take, which is happening but do not want to continue. I say nobsoy smart enough to finish the race.
They want to do what my sister be a pinturita who married a weon (actually jerk) with silver and with a tired rimbonbante name. They want my life to look like theirs and that I am a useless weon like my dad that his whole life has been a wageslave.
Not to be so, I want to grow, want to be free, I want to make my own decisions. I will not change medicine at the PUC to fetch 3D girlfriend, I will be an engineer of Marruecos although it took me a thousand years.
Damn you all to hell, I'll do what I want and I will have to accept as I like it or not.
>>
Do people choose to be Bi or Gay? Or Lesbo?
>>
>>16784998

yes

one of my friends was straight for a long time, then he came out as flamboyantly gay. and maintained that for a few years. Just recently he did a "Reverse coming out". and said that he's not attracted to guys anymore, and likes girls again.
>>
This is an emergency, crush that friend-zoned me 1 month ago suddenly wish me luck, health and success etc on Lunar New Year (we're both Asian ethnic). I have stopped messaging her after the rejection because I want to forget her and I feel like she gave me wrong signals and baited my attention. So what do I do?

Please help.
>>
>>16785029

shes just wishing you a good year..
>>
I posted this in the last thread and got one response but I'm hoping for a little more input.

I'm a sophomore in college, and there's a senior girl that works in my dorm. I think she's really cute and I want to ask her out, but I only see her while she's working and don't know her well at all. We've had a couple of conversations just about where we're from, what we're studying and other insignificant stuff but that's about it. She doesn't seem overtly into me, but she's also just a pretty quiet girl in general. Would it be weird or creepy to ask her out while she's working, especially since if she turns me down we'll still have to see each other every now and again? I personally wouldn't care if she turned me down but I don't want to make it weird for her to have to see and I really don't want to be known among her coworkers who I also see constantly as "that guy."
>>16784998
Well, I'm not sure for everyone, but I've talked to a couple straight guys here that tried to be gay because they were so lonely and it didn't feel right at all. I can't really think of any good reason why someone would choose a sexuality that they don't feel deep in their core.
>>
>>16785029
It's not a big deal at all. She didn't share your feelings then and doesn't now, she's just trying to be nice and maybe feels like you hate her since you stopped talking to her.
>>
>>16785049
Not that creepy to me. Just a thought but what do think of saying something along these lines:
"Hey, I know this is kinda weird but would you like to possibly get a cup of coffee sometime or maybe a dinner?" and say it with confidence, keep a smile and look hopeful. If she says no, I know this is easier said than done, just say "okay well see you around then"
>>
>>16784998
They want to feel special, just ignore them.
>>
>>16784686
Love is important to you? well, i met some women which thinks love doesn't matter, only sex, physical appearance, and short relations. And if it's important, why many times did you end with a man that doesn't feel love for you, having better choices in sight?
>>
But why? I doubt she goes through her friend list and copy-paste her wish to each individual. Also, she supposed to wish me at midnight on new year, not just out of the blue
>>
I've been out with a girl three times, essentially platonically. I'd like to specifically ask her on a date.

I don't want to make a big deal about it, even though for me it kind of is. Is there a way to phrase it as "no pressure" or explain that I'm ok with her rejection, without sounding like I don't care?

I do, but I get if she's not interested. It's cool if she's not.
>>
Girls, why are you so easily offended? I told a girl I didn't like her because she drinks and she starts fucking crying and then tells her friends I hurt her. Like what the actual fuck?
>>
>>16785071
Shit, forgot to quote. This was meant to reply to >>16785038

>>16785054
So what do I do? Just wish her back with no emotion attached, right?
>>
>>16784998
I don't think so, but its certainly not immutable. I've seen my friend go from an urge to be a girly faggot, to being a normal heterosexual. Unsurprisingly these urges fluctuated with his relative self esteem.
>>
>>16785029
>feel like she baited me

She's probably just being friendly and doesn't want your dick.

I had a similar exchange that I responded to in the spirit of friendship and lead nowhere, not even friendship. If you want to be friends with her go for it, if you want to date her I wouldn't bother, but at least be courteous enough to respond.
>>
>>16785080
Some people take criticism as an attack on their whole being. Women generally speaking crave social approval more than men.
>>
Girls -

Why is lifting weights a "bad" hobby? Had this conversation with a girl earlier, and she told me I should never admit to lifting as a hobby and should just say I read and things like that.
>>
>>16785085
If you want to be friends with this girl then yeah it would be nice to repeat the gesture but if you really don't want to talk to her anymore then you have the freedom to just ignore it.
>>
I was diagnosed with a chronic type of autoimmune disease (isn't going to kill me...yet) recently and was wondering when to bring it up if i somehow get into a relationship. Is it better to mention it earlier or later?
>>
>>16785116
This girl thinks it's boring.

It isn't a bad hobby, but it might be something that's difficult to talk about for people who don't understand it. Even if you don't read books, you could still have a conversation relating to reading, storytelling, some shit like that. But if you don't lift weights, it might be hard to build a conversation from that subject.
>>
>>16785101
No, she DID bait me. She was fucking friend-zone another guy at the same time which is the reason for my pre-mature confession to her.

I thought she and the guy were dating or about to date. Turn out "we're just friend anon ;)". I checked with her friends, they are not dating. The guy is a real fucking beta-orbiter and she acts like they were going steady too.

>>16785117
Thanks.
>>
>>16785116
Not a girl here so feel free to ignore me, but if you don't know someone very well and your main hobby is lifting, depending on the way you phrase it you may come off as kind of superficial and bragging about your body.
>>
>>16785136
You assumed she was dating someone she wasn't, misinterpreted something she said, and she's at fault? Good thing she avoided you.
>>
>>16785154
Yeah, If she is going to avoid me then fuck you, that is really a "good thing". We'll see.

I know her type, anon. I should have known better than confess my feeling to her. I wasn't going to until she appeared with that beta-orbiter out of the blue out of fucking no where. I paniked.

She DID bait for my attention, anon. I've been through enough to recognize it.
>>
>>16785175
I meant to say that if she is REALLY going to avoid me then that is good because fuck her, I don't want to be led anymore.
>>
Are there any do's and don'ts for online dating that arent common sense or widely known?
>>
File: 1454576531098.png (602 KB, 1016x868) Image search: [Google]
1454576531098.png
602 KB, 1016x868
Can a guy be too good looking? Like, where he would have to show explicit interest, before you think you might have a chance? Also, do you think a resting bitch face, combined with good looks, is a superficial curse?
>>
Adding to,>>16785338, do you think being at least 6ft, is also a factor?
>>
>>16785338
Most hot guys have a resting bitch face. Brett Morin does a good bit on it-- hot guys always look like the sun is in their eyes for some reason; it's part of the appeal, honestly.
>>
File: 1454348884504.jpg (71 KB, 498x697) Image search: [Google]
1454348884504.jpg
71 KB, 498x697
I have a girlfriend, I am dominant with her on sex and generally aggressive to other people, mostly when it comes to her. She says she doesn't care about poltics, and I made her leave her friends for me, but I still want her to be a good girl and agree with me on the things. Is there anything I can do to try to pursue her? I always make clear she is mine and I like to show her my strength, but it still doesn't work. Generally, I am always lovely to her and calm, even because she is the first person I loved, and she really loves it, but still doesn't share the same opinions. I don't want her to pretend or be forced to though, I just want her to see I am her man and don't mind giving herself completely to me. What can I do about this? It's kinda hard for me to be more "masculine", because it kinda affects me easily when it comes to her. What would attract you the most and make you give yourself completely?
>>
>>16785394
Jesus fucking Christ please be b8
>>
File: 1454348789463.jpg (271 KB, 736x1005) Image search: [Google]
1454348789463.jpg
271 KB, 736x1005
>>16785417
It isn't. I don't even let her go out without me or my permission, and I choose what she dresses but she still isn't a good girl.
>>
To both sexes; How important is it to you that someone you want to have a relationship, friends or otherwise, that THEY have friends besides you?

I personally find it kind of off putting to learn someone has a fuck ton of other friends they know because I start wondering how much more important and capable they are than I am. I wonder how we'd compare with what that shared person thinks of us. I don't like saying it, but I guess it feels less special if I'm just one of many to someone. But I don't typically go for outgoing people to begin with for reasons like that.
>>
>>16784750
common
>>16784838
the cuteness of it fades after the Nth time you do it
>>16784998
some do
>>16785442
moderately important
>>
>>16785442
The only girl I have been with, stopped being with her friends when we got together, and their friendship slowly disappeared. Honestly, I think there is something wrong if your lover cares about other people besides their family and you.
>>
>>16785439

See /r9k/
>>
>>16785450
>the cuteness of it fades after the Nth time you do it

That statement confused me. I don't think her misery and distress was cute.. I was sad. Can you explain?
>>
>>16785458
What does that mean?
>>
>>16785465

This is the board for people with your beliefs.

>>>/r9k/
>>
White females: do you stigmatize white men who have relations with non-white women? I've been with a handful of latinas, a few asians, and a string of black women at college and I'm not sure if it bothers white women or not.
>>
>>16785450
>>16785456
Would it come off as odd to you if you met someone you had good chemistry with, someone you find interesting, and then when you ask them about friends or hobbies, they tell you they don't really have any? I have a full time job, few hobbies that I'm super into, and am social as I need to be. People have even hit on me as a stranger before, but I don't really find pleasure being around people for the sake of it. I think delving into an interesting individual would be fascinating, but I do feel like the fact that I don't enjoy socializing outside of set events would scare some people off think I'm incapable of making friend or something's off with me, when it's a choice.
>>
File: 1454847085252.jpg (774 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1454847085252.jpg
774 KB, 1200x800
>>16785468
Hm. Got it. You are a bunch of disgusting liberal leftists who think women should be sluts and enjoy their lives riding the cock carrousel. Fucking betas, you should as well visit Tumblr and Reddit.
>>
>>16785463
you were reading into talking her down from an episode as a sign she's into you.
>>
>>16785442
Guy here, I would want a girl to at least have one or two female friends that she could spend time with and do girly things with her that I can't. There's definitely an upper limit though, like if she has too many friends she's probably way more extroverted than I am and there will probably be too many days where she wants to go out and do things while I just wanna stay in and watch a movie or something.
>>
>>16785470
No. Only when they exclusively date girls for being a specific race (usually because of status or stereotypes), because that's pretty shallow.
>>
>>16785471
yes it's odd. when someone says they don't have any hobbies or friends, it sounds like they literally just go to work and go to bed.
>>
Boys: How do you feel about PDA (public displays of affection)?
>>
>>16785475

>liberal

Kek, you are wrong there
>>
>>16785479

Well yeah I guess. It just seemed to me the fact she came to me for help over other people might have meant something
>>
>>16785496
How is that a bad thing? Better yet if it's a female, shape her the way you want, make her a good and loyal woman who serves her man properly.
>>
>>16785511
I don't see anything in her behaviour that indicates that she's even remotely interested in you. I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>16785511
Acting what way? All she did was turn around while you were there and say hi to you after you said hi to her. What are you even interpreting this as?
>>
>>16785073
Sounds like you do care about rejection. Even if you don't, you shouldn't spell it out for her. That would make it seem like you don't care. Whether rejection is important to you or not, it's her responsibility to speak up, not yours to predict. I'd casually invite her to something with a clear romantic connotation, or just pull a move on her. All my relationships have started with a friendly get-together where my crush happens to break the touch barrier because he feels like it. ;)

>>16785080
All I can say is, LOL. Good on you for having standards.

>>16785442
They should have SOME friends so they're not co-dependent on you, but not so many that you feel unimportant. A good partner will make you a priority, but no matter how important you are at the moment, someone with lots of friends will have no qualms with leaving you. It happened to me.
>>
Would it be a deal breaker, if you would know that a person you met takes antidepressants? Would you think, that the person isn't like itself?
Or to be clear
Did you ever rejected someone like a date or friend, because he/she takes antidepressants?
>>
Girls

What do you think of a guy would dates a girl (or has a gf) 'less attractive' than him?
>>
>>16785536
Some people are just shy, dude. Maybe you're friendly 'hello' sounded stupid and weird and off-putting. Maybe over-analyze that?
>>
>>16785547
Why would I care?
>>
>>16785546
I would have low expectations. I've stopped taking depression very seriously by and large.
>>
>>16784773
During a quiet casual moment start a conversation:
>What are your thoughts on X?

Be open-minded and listen thoughtfully. If you disagree, ask questions and do your best to understand why someone might develop a different point of view than yours
>>
>>16785501
Depends on the severity. Gripping and hugging my arm is nice for instance, but you should also have some level of tact too.

>>16785442
I'm not very invested in how many friends they have, or the lack thereof. I expect her to have her own life and not live vicariously through me however.
>>
>>16785501
Don't do it for attention. If you genuinely feel like it though, go for it. If I just plain felt like hugging or whatever the moment spurred, I'd do it, who cares who sees

Also nothing distasteful. I don't like seeing some douche grabbing his gf's ass in public places where kids can see it and I'd only do it if I was horny and knew I could get away with it without being caught or offending somebody. People who do it in the open as some sign of alpha dominance are rude as fuck
>>
>>16785501

holding hands and hugging is ok.

But I think kissing and making out in public is gross.

I was on the metro the other day and there was a couple sitting over in front of me playing tonsil hockey for at least 10minuted... Gross
>>
This girl and I had a brief conversation on fb. We went to the same school or whatever as kids

All I know I wanna fucc

Struck up a chat with her and it was all good. Brief but good. She said "feel free to hit me up anytime :)"

I feel like thats a little more than just an empty polite thing to say

Im still just talking to her via text though. I hate texting, feels like you have to force chemistry when I know I could do better in person.

How can I build up meeting her in person from where Im at. Also I dont know what my chances are because I dont even know if shes taken, and there were rumors about her being into chicks.

All I know is shes 10/10 and I wanna at least try my luck but dont want to be weird
>>
>>16785057
No way to be confident about "I know this is kinda weird."

>>16785073
The best way to make her feel like it's no big deal for her to let you down is by not being overly concerned about it.

>>16785080
Nice generalizations. If it bugs you, don't get involved with people like that.

>>16785116
It doesn't give you anything to talk about. Reading books, you can discuss books, hikes you can discuss where you went, etc.

>>16785125
Don't mention it until you get exclusive or serious. Depends on what your pace is, but not too soon.

>>16785338
You're wording this as if you're expecting girls to ask you out. Real funny.

>>16785442
I don't particularly care if they have friends, so long as their lack of friends doesn't mean they're going to suffocate me.

>>16785547
If I'm not trying to get with him, why do I give a shit who he dates?
>>
>>16785506
I think it does. It means she trusts you. It doesn't necessarily mean she has romantic feelings for you. If you want to find out you gotta ask.
>>
>>16785501
Hugging, holding hands, and light pecks are OK. Making out is not.

Got one for women too: How important is the quality of a guy's place to you? Cleanliness, design, style, taste, etc. Anything in particular that you really like or hate?
>>
>>16785539
I do care, that's why I said I did. But I hear you. Just making a move isn't really an option, I have to ask first because of a cultural difference.

>>16785616
That's fair. I am pretty sure I can handle it if she rejects me, so Ill just ask and roll with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x575
I think my friend likes me
>read the OP, faggot

but I don't like her Yet

how do I get closer to this woman to see if I can return the feeling?
>>
>>16785665
Cleanliness is really the only important one. I'm not a clean freak, but I don't want to feel dirty just because I hung out at your place.

>>16785688
Hang out with her more. Make more of an effort to talk to her.
>>
>>16785073
Not OP but i hope i can read other answers to this
>>
>>16785470
No.
>>
>>16785688
This is an even dumber question than in the OP.

You get closer to someone by spending time with them and having conversations. Your close friends are "close" because you spend more time with them than others.
>>
I want a blowjob. Whats the best way to find a girl to give me one. Looking for a 8/10 minimum.
for the 8/10's and up out there, for you to give a random guy a blowjob, what are the circumstances.
>>
>>16785028

Change =/= choice.

I used to hate pineapple, now I can't get enough of it. It was never a decision, it was my taste buds changing.
>>
>>16785080

She probably had oneitis for you, anon. Gee, can't think of any guys who do silly things like that,
>>
>>16785116

It's just fairly inaccessible. Lifting isn't really a hobby, it's more of a lifestyle. It's not something to kill a Saturday afternoon, it's something to schedule throughout your week.
Plus it seems superficial, and if you actually go in depth it becomes too complicated.

People generally think of fitness as just a means to an end, not a passion, and people who are 'good' at it make normal people feel inadequate.

It's like a girl saying makeup is her hobby. Yeah, actually doing it to a certain standard and variety takes a lot of knowledge, but it's not something that can carry a conversation.
>>
Women

This happened to me last week. My friend kept insisting that this girl, that was at the restaurant last week, had the hots for me. I'm honestly 50/50 on it. Here's the story
>walk into restaurant to pick up pizza
>while waiting in line, notice a qt across from me, she smiles, I smile back
Just common courtesy right?
>wait for pizza
>notice qt sat in the table front of me (she was sort of facing me)
Mind you that the restaurant is empty and there were plenty of tables.
>she keeps playing with her hair and looking over at me
>smiles a few times at me
Shortly after, my friend and I left. She kept telling me that her(qt) body language meant that she wanted me to go up to her.

What do you think?
>>
>>16785116
I comes off as being a try hard. In all honesty you shouldnt say you lift stuff for a hobby. Sounds conceited and useless.
You should say you train your body. If you never have a need to bench 3pl8s why are you trying to bench 3pl8s. Thats what she thinks.
Do you do anything active that uses your body. Lifting in order just so that you can lift is kinda lame.
>>
>>16785546

I wouldn't really think much of it. I just found out the other day my brother's been on antidepressants for months, I had no idea.
Mental illness doesn't have to be a bigger deal than it has to be. Pretty much everyone's a little mental in some way at some point. You should be more embarrassed to have Codrall in your medicine cabinet (stop taking it, people, you're making the whole office sick!).
>>
>>16785921
If she was definitely looking at you then yeah, probs. but she could've made a move herself, too
>>
Girls, is phimosis a problem for you?
>>
>>16785971
>but she could've made a move herself, too
For all she knows he's on a date.
>>
girls

would you be able to realise that the guy you are having sex with is a virgin? and if you do would it bother you?
>>
>>16785501
holding hands and pecks hello/goodbye are fine
hugs in secluded areas
>>
>>16785995
Please read the OP before posting.
>>
>>16785506
it doesn't, you're overthinking it
>>
>>16785983
Isn't it literally a problem for the guy?

Cutfag here, but doesn't it hurt your dick?
>>
>>16785524
it boils down to a couple flaws:
>they're socially crippled or refuse to socialize in any setting
>they're shit at communicating anything meaningful about their lives
>they have no ambitions/dreams
>they're checked out of whatever "chemistry" that's between us
>>
A guy you're interested in ,invites you to some activity you are not interested in. (You would not be alone, some of his friends would be there too).

Would you go?
>>
>>16786037
Depends on what the activity is.
>>
>>16785470
I'll stigmatize the fuck outta you if you persued them and they were obviously ugly, if they were actually decent looking then you can have a pass.
>>16785547
I'd think he has confidence issues, but give him a hand clap when he comes out of his basement.
>>
>>16786037
It depends, I guess, on how much I like him. But when I like someone, it's usually pretty strong, so yeah.
>>
>>16786037
No, because that's awkward to be around a bunch of fuck heads babbling about the thing you're doing when you honestly don't give a shit. Plus it should have been a date, but now it's not even an idea.
>>
>>16786040
a movie you think will be boring
>>
>>16786052
I'd probably go then, even if I wasn't interested in him.
>>
What are the pros and cons of being a confident person?
>>
>>16786012
My glans is very sensitive so yeah it does feel quite uncomfortable, and I'm a virgin as well.
>>
>>16786086
pros
>you'll lead a fulfilling life
>can shrug off rejection
cons
>"nice guys" will call you a chad
>>
>>16786086
>>16786092
Isn't confidence a fist magnet?
>>
>>16786098
only if you're into anal fisting
>>
File: 1430271850895.jpg (63 KB, 728x701) Image search: [Google]
1430271850895.jpg
63 KB, 728x701
>see girl wearing nice sweater
>want to compliment girl
>say to girl "nice sweater! reminds of those sweaters Amy wears on the big bang theory
>girl get mad because I called her "ugly"

why are girls so batshit insane?
>>
>>16786105
>say she dresses like the socially awkward, frumpy girl from a show famous for a hot blonde
>why is she so crazy?

She doesn't know you think Amy is pretty, because part of Amy's character is that Amy isn't pretty.
>>
>>16786105
I don't even watch BBT and I know that Amy isn't supposed to be someone you compare a girl to when you want to compliment her. Why are guys so retarded?
>>
>>16786037
A movie I hate. With his friends.
No thanks.
>>
>>16786037
Uh, related:
I invited a girl I'm interested in to visit a sight-seeing area I was interested in (a local forest, I'm foreign). She explained she had gone recently and found it boring, so she declined. The next week I invited her to lunch and she accepted.

Would you reject an invitation from a guy you like even if it WAS just the two of you?
>>
So this very cool girl sat next to me in one of my university classes today, and it really made my day. We had idle banter the whole period, and shared some smiles and laughs. I noticed that she also started imitating my body postures at some point, too.

I'm pretty clueless with girls, but I'm okay socially. If she sits by me again, should I make a move, or just try to befriend her? FYI I am really in need of some friends down here right now, as my last group abandoned me after one of the girls tried to get with me and I declined (they were all girls).
>>
>>16785125
I have an autoimmune disease myself, but I was diagnosed over 10 years ago.
I usually mention it after a few dates because I don't want people to get involved with me if they're not okay with taking care of me/being by my side when I get sick (and it happens fairly often). Might not be the best way to talk about it in terms of "success", but I found out it might be a dealbreaker for some and I prefer talking about it sooner than later, when I already feel something for them. If a stranger tells me "You're not worth the effort" it doesn't hurt as much as when someone I have feelings for says so.
I usually just say "I have some health problems, they are chronic and can be rather important, but I am handling it well and things are going good, so there's really nothing to worry about".
Good luck for your disease!
>>
>>16786182
Depends on how much I am into him. If I'm super into him, no. If I like him but I am not crazy about him, yes.
>>
>>16786187
Try to make friends. You can make a move later if she still seems interested
>>
File: amy-and-sheldon.jpg (82 KB, 550x454) Image search: [Google]
amy-and-sheldon.jpg
82 KB, 550x454
>>16786150
>>16786151
so this is now an ugly girl? in what world?
>>
>>16786249
No one said she's ugly but you.
>>
>>16786253
what? I just said "your sweater looks like those sweaters amy wears" and she deduced that I implied she's ugly.
>>
>>16786249
She's not the standard pretty girl.
In the whole tv show everyone makes fun of her because she's not attractive, she dresses bad and she's socially awkward.
Not the best comparison for a compliment.
>>
>>16786257
Is she attractive? Not just 'not ugly', actually attractive? Do you think comparing a girl to her is a compliment? Would you be okay with being compared to Sheldon or one of the other guys?
>>
>>16786263
Even Bernadette is presented as "non attractive" in this show and she';s actually hotter than Penny.
>>
>>16786086
I'm not sure if there are any problems with being a confident person. Within reason anyways, too much can lead to arrogance.

>>16785125
Bit after you get exclusive I think. Also varies on what the illness is. Celiac runs in my family which is an auto immune disease as I understand for instance, but it's mostly just an annoyance as long as no one throws crumbs everywhere. It's hard for me to give a blanket statement on this topic.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 384x384
>>16786249
Television, where she's constantly compared to these two. It's unrealistic on purpose, but it's still obvious to most people.

You fucked up. Now you know not to do that again.
>>
>>16784750
same thing happened to me
didn't cum till my 5th or 6th time
>>
>>16784686
Don't feel like making an extra thread, so here it goes.

To anyone with BDSM experience, especially Dom/sub dynamic:

How do I get into dom "headspace"?

I'm a 24yo male who as of now is pretty much vanilla. My gf is a 26yo sub and I've recently been trying to be more dominant. But I can't seem to think of anything (fyi, it would just be sessions, she's not into 24/7).

We've already established boundaries, etc.. and I can see myself being dominant per sé.

For the time being we've avoided any frustration by having her be a slave to a domme we know occasionally.

>inb4 kuk, etc...
>>
>>16786037

Probably yes.

>(You would not be alone, some of his friends would be there too).
Depends if I know them, or if I'd be a serious third wheel in addition to already being a fish out of water for the activity itself. In which case, I'd probably decline but (if our relationship permits) casually suggest another activity the following weekend or something.
>>
>>16786249

It's about the character, and she's clearly littered with caricature symbols screaming "not supposed to be attractive."
>>
To girls:

1) how did you start exploring your sexuality?

2) my ex, who is now my best friend, was very, very prude and we started dating. I taught her how to masturbate and I was around for her first orgasm ever. is that very unusual? would you think that is a weird thing to have someone, especially a male, to teach you how to cum?
>>
>>16786524
I started touching myself 3 years after I lost my virginity. So. Not THAT uncommon, I guess?
>>
Would you date someone who you knew was going to have long term issues regarding any relationship?

A female friend of mine who I am very close recently went through a rather messy relationship that ended with the other party moving across the country in large part to put distance between them. The other party is married and their relationship sort of came to light (they weren't sleeping together, but they were getting very close) and now they're gone.

Thing is, my friend is convinced heart and soul that one day they'll come back into her life. I was there for her for a lot of this, helping talk her through it and deal with it. She told me everything and in a weird way it brought us a lot closer together. She doesn't want to put her life on hold waiting for that moment but she kept saying that she'll be ready when they come back....which I pointed out basically made any relationship between now and a hypothetical 'then' a timebomb. She said maybe that's just what she had to deal with.

Fast forward a bit and she's been feeling better overall but I don't think her feelings about the issue have changed any...but they do seem to have changed some regarding me. We've been friends and nothing more for a while but suddenly it feels like she's moving much closer. Whether she's doing it as a coping method or just because she's interested in me now that the dust has settled a bit, I don't know. But I honestly don't know if I like it. I'm not sure I want to deal with the potential relationship issues she might have as her boyfriend. And I certainly don't want to risk our friendship.

So I guess this isn't specifically for guys or girls, just looking for some insight from both.
>>
Are there any married women here? I got a question. Do you get annoyed when it seems some younger guy got a crush on you? Not even flirting directly, just a pretty obvious crush.
>>
>>16784998
Yes.
>>
Would you think it's strange if I told you I haven't masturbated in about 10 months?

If you asked me why I'd say it started as an experiment, hoping for (and getting) more energy, being sick of pornography and the time lost due to masturbating.

I probably wouldn't say at first that it was also to objectivize women less (I wasn't that bad before though) and to increase stamina during sex (worked like a charm, 15-30' to 1-2h).
>>
>>16786086
>>16786092
>>16786098
>>16786271
Jealousy and envy are one thing that could affect some insecure people who have little to no confidence.
>>
females tell you your'e good looking however you just don't see it, maybe it's a confidence thing or maybe how good the girl you wanna ask out puts you off. what is the best way to get over your lack of confidence and speak freely to woman ? I'm 20 and i find it hard finding confidence to walk up to a girl and start a conversation, i'm always thinking what should i say, what will she think of me and if the woman in question is particularly looks great, that throws me off to an extent
>>
Face to face I find this girl super easy to talk with. We seem to agree on a lot and I feel like she's very sincere.

Texting it feels like I'm talking to a different person. She'll just ignore shit I say or never answer a question I ask.

Is that normal, for people to behave very differently in text? Should I just call when I ask to see her again?
>>
>>16786696
A lot of people are bad at texting, maybe she's a busybody too so she can't answer right away and then forgets. Maybe calling is indeed a better idea. By not answering stuff do you mean she doesn't answer when you ask if she has time on Saturday or some meaningless stuff? If the first one maybe she's just the kind ot get along with everybody and has different people to hang out with. If the second then she's just bad at texting
>>
>>16786696
>Is that normal, for people to behave very differently in text? Should I just call when I ask to see her again?
You could always try that.

And yes, people sometimes act differntly on the phone. I myself for example tend to talk a lot face to face, but my phonecalls are 30 seconds at most and texts only as long as they need be.
>>
I've been seeing this girl, but she doesn't want to hangout at my place, and doesn't invite me to do anything with her. She will agree to go and do something if I offer it, and sometimes she'll forcefully pay.

I'm at a loss what to do or how to handle this.
>>
I'm a little uncomfortable telling people how much I make, especially romantic prospects.

I made just shy of $5,000 a month and I only work 15-20 hours a month. I manufacture candles, soaps, shampoos, etc, but primarily candles (about 80% of my revenue is candles). I'm only 25.

Some of my friends work in the same industry and might think it's flirting telling a woman how much they make, but it makes me a little uncomfortable. In an ideal world, I would never tell someone else how much I make. Do I have the wrong mindset? I don't mind talking about my job, but I'd personally feel inadequate if my date told me she makes this kind of money.

In the end I don't want to make my dates uncomfortable.
>>
>>16786044
Really? I would think that it would indicate a lack of shallowness. I mean, I wasn't talking about a 9 or a 10 dating a 1 or 2. I was talking about a 1-3 point difference.
>>
File: [!!![!!!PANIC!!!]!!!].gif (387 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
[!!![!!!PANIC!!!]!!!].gif
387 KB, 269x270
>try to ready my mind for dating
>go buy condoms
>spaghetti dimensions are now opening omnidirectionally
>cashier is an extremely super cute girl with an extremely super cute voice that surpasses the cuteness of all the puppies in the world combined
>my brain is literally boiling and my eyes are screaming at me as my ears are strangling my wind pipes
>mfw I don't even have the balls to buy a bunch of lubricated latex balloons

Well at LEAST I fucking tried.

I mean they're just condoms, it's not like its a hint or some shit like that.
>>
>>16786762
Have you started a fight club?

Also how'd you get that job? Is it a business you started? If you're not interacting with customers, it sounds like something I'd kill for.
>>
>>16786771

I do it from home, zero customer interaction. I do talk with some through e-mail support, but I'm talking a few sentences typed a week.
>>
>>16786762
I agree with your mindset. When you first start dating someone, you don't just throw everything on the table for them to see, you build up trust. If someone asks, just tell them that you don't feel comfortable sharing that information.

That being said, you need to disclose your finances before getting married.
>>
>"Hello" Would you like to have sex with me?"
>One man said this WILL work in a 1/100 chance.
>>
>>16786797
Seems like he fooled you on the chances. Try 1/1000.
>>
How often do bar fights happen?

I'm asking since I can never hold back during a fight, no morals or ethics, if a person attacks me, I no longer consider it a person but recognize it as an animal and will defend myself accordingly as with any other animal, by either running away like the fastest nignog ever, or grab the heaviest/sharpest object and disable my attacker permanently.

And then I get a prison sentence of course.
>>
>>16786797
>>16786798
So even if some testosterone radiating super good looking Incubus tier manly man were to ask for sex just like that he'd fail 99/100 or 999/1000 of the time?

Just go around the town/city and just ask?

I mean this is literally cheaper than paying for sex if you think about it.
>>
Women, what things to do on Valentine's Day?
>>
>>16786775
>>16786762

Mentor me?
>>
>>16786809
>So even if some testosterone radiating super good looking Incubus tier manly man were to ask for sex just like that he'd fail 99/100 or 999/1000 of the time?
Well not quite, but you get the drift.

Of course there are people who have higher rates of success and lower rates of success. But statistically and soeaking, yes. If you were to try this with every woman you meet (which is not really advised though), chances are you'll find one or more women willing to sleep with you in an instant.
>>
>>16786841
SO my chances of having my family jewels inspected by the heels of women is more likely to happen then.
>>
Should a person bother to be in a elationship if his/her work hours are very long and give very little time to socialize except maybe ten or five hours in the weekend?
>>
Why do some people think of male virginity as a bad thing?
>>
>>16786755
Anyone? please
>>
Greentext story incoming
>Girl from Tinder, we've only met once due to circumstances, but we both wanted to see each other again
>Texting all the time
>Last Saturday I ask her out to a Valentine's Day date
>She was planning to see a movie with a friend, but she says "I'll see what I can do about that :P"
>It's Tuesday now, we texted a lot since then but she didn't touch the subject
Should I ask her again? Or wait? I got no problem with waiting, but I need to buy tickets and stuff, so the earlier she confirms the better. Pushing for confirmatiom might make me seem needy though.
>>
>>16786897
Because basically no male is willingly a Virgin. It's almost always a sign of some kind of mental or social problem.

And yes, I'm a virgin
>>
>>16786897
Its the same reason why males are not labelled sluts for being with many women.
>>
>>16784686
girls:
Would you date skinny people? As in ectomorph skiny, but not as skinny as meth heads.
>>
>>16786962
I'm a skinny guy. I have a gf atm and I've had multiple girls being interested in me. It's definitely possible, and I'm shy as well, and quite average in looks. Make up for it with personality, humour and a nice attitude I guess. Seems to work
>>
Ok, here's something for both genders to ponder: Which is more interesting, male masturbation or female masturbation?
>>
>>16786967
I don't know man, whenever i take picture with my bros i cringe at how skinny i am in the picture in relation to the other guys, it hurts my self esteem sometimes
>>
>>16786975
It can hurt your chances, but it's nothing to get beat up over. You will find someone, I can guarantee you that. BUT if it realy bothers you, try to gain weight through exercise. It helped me (but I lost weight again when I quit, but it's easier to understand how much you should eat a day that way)
>>
>>16786984
Well thanks man, that's very enlightening, I'll see how things go then, probably i might try to gain weight as well.
>>
>>16786973
I mean male masturbation is usually just fap until the sperm comes out and then the penis gets sore, and I could continue, but after having that one orgasm and ejaculation, I have no reason to continue after that, and then I wait until one or two days until I fap again.

But in my opinion, I find female masturbation more interesting, since you girls could orgasm more than once in a day from various ways of stimulation.
>>
>>16786967
Oh yea how do you get to girls anyways, i'm curious? Is it social circles? Because that's the usual case
Or carpentry(just kidding) as in interest field?
>>
>>16786934
Oh, well, I'll write a tl;dr version just for convenience's sake:

If you get a "maybe :P" as an answer when you ask a girl out, should you wait till she gives you a definite answer or ask again a few days later?
>>
>>16786996
Through social circles mainly and at parties. Went to a school that was social at the core and met other people through those friends I aquired there. One of the friends I met at that school later became my gf after having chased her for a long time (worth it tho). Be patient and understanding, that's important
>>
>ask girl on a date
>she says okay but that she's coming out of a long and difficult relationship and doesn't want to engage in something right now

So basically yes to the date, but no to a relationship? I don't understand what it means. Yes I'm a bit socially retarded.

My girl friends say she means she wants something casual.

Any input is appreciated.
>>
>>16786962
It's a matter of taste. Personally, yes. I really love skinny guys.
Personality, confidence, humour, intelligence and kindness matter more than looks tho, for most girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 838x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 838x1280
I know this isn't /soc/ but honestly, do I look bad? I think I look like shit. And a girl asked for a photo of me so I sent this. She hasn't seen it yet, but I feel so nervous. I honestly think I look like shit and she's going to laugh
>>
>>16787014
She wants you to be patient and might want to pursue something more serious in the near future with you.
That was my case when this happened and now we're happily together. Might not be your case, but try to be patient
>>
Should I date my mothers sisters daughters daughter?

Northern Mongol here.
>>
>>16787021
I personally hope so, because there has always been a stereotype of all girls going after the "chads" and "brads" and us skinny guys lose out.
>>
File: 1448366007589.jpg (43 KB, 749x448) Image search: [Google]
1448366007589.jpg
43 KB, 749x448
I asked a girl out a couple weeks ago. She thought I was joking and said no because she wasn't convinced it was a joke at her expense. She looked very uncomfortable, maybe a little upset, so I excused myself and wished her a good day.

Is there a way to salvage this?
>>
>>16787042
Well, not me. I started dating my boyfriend when he was 6'3" x 160-165 lb. Since we met he started training more and eating decently and got to 180-185 lb (mainly muscles). I honestly found him more attractive before.
But it's just a matter of taste. Of course most girls (and most guys) like a fit body, but being a bit skinnier/chubbier isn't a deal breaker for most, and can be a turn on for some. Relax and feel confident.
>>
>>16787024
You look great! Why should she laugh?

>>16787054
I really don't think so.
Are you friends with her or something?
>>
>>16787062

Kind of. We went to highschool together four years ago; we weren't friends, only peers. I came upon her at the gym and we do a lot of things together (again, as peers: we go to the same badminton club and same gym). We've said hello but never hung out or anything. I'm 24, she's 24. I know she's single and has never had a boyfriend (or girlfriend), or even been on a date.
>>
>>16787062

I don't know, I am just really self conscious..
>>
I like oral sex. A lot.

Would it mind you girls if a man wanted to eat you out/do and give oral more than do regular PiV sex?
>>
File: 1453571064101.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453571064101.gif
4 MB, 200x200
If you (woman) turn down a guy, is it weird seeing him again?

I asked a girl out at her work. She said no. No biggie, I continued on with my day. I won't be going back into her workplace, but I am frequently in that area for work. I'm dreading running into her again if it'll make her uncomfortable. "there's that guy who asked me out, I better gtfo immediately", etc. I just want to go back to strangers and not make it weird.
>>
>>16787069
Let some time pass and then ask her to talk. Tell her you are genuinely interested in her and try to be calm and kind. Try to understand why she thinks that you're making fun of her.
>>
Been seeing someone and having sex frequently. Unless it has been in a car, Missionary has been the go-to position.

Ladies - what is your opinion on Missionary? I know "it doesn't hurt to mix it up a bit", but does consistent Missionary bore you or am I being autistic and looking at it too analytically?
>>
>>16787219
It's fine. If I'm getting bored, I'll suggest we change positions.
>>
>>16787078
Yeah but it makes me wonder if the guy has problems staying hard or insecure about his dick. Unless there's a lot of fucking too
>>
What are some easy ways to make one become more attractive in general to girls? Already plan on dropping glasses for contacts and I've started working out often (some girls have already begun to notice) and I often get complimented on my clothes as well.
>>
>>16787033
Your cousin's daughter? Sure. I know a girl dating her mother's cousin, this is exactly the same. Kinda weird, but not illegal and pretty far removed for it to be direct incest.
>>
>>16787321
Contacts aren't necessarily going to make you more attractive. To answer your question: hair, skin, body, clothes, demeanour and body language are what makes someone more attractive.
>>
>>16787321
Choosing a good pair of glasses can make your face look better.
Get a good haircut and facial hair style. Use good cologne.

Be confident. Be kind. Treat people nicely. Be assertive. Make people laugh.
>>
>>16787327
>Hair
yea i forgot to mention, i also plan on getting a haircut too.

>Skin
Clear as day. Never really had problems with that besides the fact that i'm a darkie.

>Body
Gotten much better over the last 6 months ever since I started working out.

>Clothes
I'm fine with that as well

>Demeanor/Body Language
This is where I need EXTREME HELP tho. I'm known by most of the girls I know as the funny/sweet/nice/goofy guy and I want to be able to change this but it seems nearly impossible. I never get taken seriously but I've been trying to refrain from being goofy by being more quiet and reserved.
>>
>>16787345
Google Book of Pook
>>
>>16787345
I'd prefer the funny/sweet/nice/goofy guy over the quiet and reserved one. I know that I can have fun and enjoy myself with the former, I'd expect a lot of awkward silences with the latter.
>>
>>16787336
true. i think i need to be more assertive, but when you are known as the goofy guy, it's very hard for girls that i'm interested in to even take my advances seriously. I got very lucky last month when me and this very attractive girl started talking, but things ended between us and I never even got to hook up with her before that either.
>>
>>16787355
well, i've asked some two close friends that happen to be girls and they've told me that i'm too nice. i'm guessing i have to act like a challenge but i don't know how to be a challenge since i don't get girls/never hooked up
>>
>>16787371
There's a difference between being nice and being a doormat. They were probably telling you that you're a doormat. There's nothing wrong with a genuinely nice guy, but a doormat is meek and unattractive.
>>
>>16787377
Yea most likely. I'm just trying anything and everything at this point to not be a doormat anymore. Any suggestions?
>>
>>16787384
Learn to say no? Don't try and do things for people all the time?
>>
>>16787387
Alright. I'll start putting that into practice. Thanks.
>>
>>16787384

>>16787353
>>
Girls, what's the one thing that would cheer you up no matter how bad your mood is?

I'm trying to, but there isn't much I can think of with this girl.
>>
>>16787427
Sex
>>
>>16787345
>Clear as day. Never really had problems with that besides the fact that i'm a darkie.
You that looking after your skin involves things like making sure it's protected from the sun, right? It's not just about acne
>>
>>16787078
that's pretty much the dream

I love giving/getting oral and heavy petting, it feels more intimate than straight up sex every time
>>
>>16787454
Does involuntary surprise sex count? Best I can do at the moment
>>
>>16787454
Assuming she's not a slut, of course.
>>
>>16787308
>>16787466
How in the hell am I supposed to hint this? Like a straw or with a pie or some shit?
>>
>>16787323
>incest

And its actually becoming more and more tolerable these days.

I mean what's the fucking point locking up an idiot for dooming their child a much more worse fate? THAT is punishment enough in my opinion.
>>
>>16787482
hint what, that you like oral? can't you just communicate that?
>>
>>16787489
Won't I win the Pervert of the Universe award if I did that?
>>
guys, how do you feel about male strippers?

I was recently at a bachelorette party where male strippers had been ordered. Everything was ok at first. I was feeling awkward but everyone else was super into it, but once the G-strings came off, the craziness began, basically the bride was coaxed into licking and sucking whipcream off of the male strippers' dicks, and other girls at the party did the same... I was the only single woman there mind you.

Now I realize this might not be normal behaviour at all and it might have been a crowd who were way more sexually liberal coupled with some pretty seedy male strippers... but I dunno, female strippers you aren't allowed to even touch... but male ones rub their dicks on you.
>>
>>16786934
>>16787006
O-ok. It's not like I wanted /adv/-senpai to notice me anyways
>>
>>16787522
On the off chance this is real, no normal guy is even remotely okay with that. I would go as far as refusing to date a girl who's done this. I imagine the guy would call off the marriage.
>>
>>16787427
I would kill for a passionate pounding.

I like sweets too.

Maybe a small gift, perhaps from a show I like or something I mentioned multiple times.
>>
I need advice from anyone who's been in such a situation because I'm at a loss and can't help.

My friend has been in a relationship with this girl for more than a year now. it started off with him wanting a fuck buddy and her hoping for more because she finds him amazing.

Fast forward to now : he lives with her, and the last time they had sex was a long ass time ago. He tried everything to get her going but nothing works because she's either too busy/tired/angry about something. He's starting to be mad about it.

As for her, she constantly mentions that she feels lesser than him and is happy to have him, that she's afraid she'll lose him. Every time he mentions something going bad in their relationship she breaks into tears and apologizes.

Thing is for all her talks about her hating how easily tired or angry she gets, or how frustrated she is to feel like she doesn't deserve him, she never shows any interest in sex.

Any ideas as to how to solve this?
>>
>>16787522
This sort of behavior disgusts me. While I don't see anything terribly wrong in strip-club bachelor/bachelorette parties (cause that's the point of a those parties, one last wild night before a lifetime of strict exclusivity), it should definitely stop at looking. Touching and especially licking the stripper's genitals should be a big no-go.
>>
>>16787522
Who the fuck thinks this is normal behavior? Maybe for a fucking prostitute but normal people don't suck dicks at a Bachelorette party.
>>
Women, I'm afraid a girl(s?) I know/are extremely suggestive is/are attracted to me, without me having opposite feelings. Keep in mind that I'm single myself, and am not planning to change anything too soon. What is the least harmful/hurtful thing to do if this person collects enough courage to ask me out. I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to be friends.
>>
>>16787522
I don't have any problem with male strippers as a concept, but what those girls did is not ok. There's a huge difference between watching some naked guys and sucking their dicks. That's some fucking cheating right there.
>>
>>16787543
Why the fuck do you care? It's not your relationship nor your place to solve their issues. Get your own life
>>
I think I've been mentally scarred by my mother. I have never had a girlfriend nor been with a girl and I'm gonna be 30 in a month. I mention my mother because she was my only parent and raised me to respect women. But I also see on my facebook girls that I know sharing images like "If he says you're pretty, he just wants to fuck you".

My question is, if I were to compliment a girl in that way "I think you're cute/pretty" would it be seen that way? Should I try to compliment an article of clothing instead? How do I follow up should they just respond "thanks"? One of the reasons why I don't initiate because I don't know how to follow up and I don't want to create an awkward situation.

pls respond.
>>
>>16787671
Because he came to me with it since he doesn't know what to do and wants an outside opinion from a close friend.

That's called being friendly.
>>
>>16787639
Tell them that. It will hurt them, getting rejected does hurt. You can't stop that.

Even making it clear you value their friendship could make it worse, depending on how deeply they like you.
>>
>>16787673
There's nothing bad with wanting to fuck someone. There's nothing bad with asking them out or complimenting them.

Grab your balls and go for it.

I used to think I should be all subtle and gentle and nice. Turns out being natural, confident and just asking works fairly well. Be direct. No fuss.
>>
>>16787684

I get all this, but I don't think you understand how terrible my condition is. It's almost paralyzing, or something. I been told all this before and I understand it, but I can't bring myself to do it.

"grab your balls" dude. I'm 30, basically. I haven't done that yet and I'm long since past my prime. It's not that easy.
>>
>>16787700
>past my prime

Realize nobody else cares about that, though. If you are looking at people your own age, it's an absolute non-issue.

Have you tried joining a dating site? Hear me out: you can spell out your personality and intentions up front, and any interested women will (in theory) understand that before contacting you.
>>
>>16787459
Protected from the sun? It's not like i'm going to wear a hoodie everyday or something if that's what you mean. I'm not in the sun very often either so
>>
>>16787427
Yeah going to have to agree with the other two, being taken by my SO helps turn off my brain and makes me feel loved and cared for.
>>
>girlfriend and I have been chatting all day, talked on the phone once earlier about plans for this weekend
>randomly calls me a half hour before I need to leave for work
>tell her a few things that have happened during my day (just recently bought a car, talked to her about that and also mentioned more about plans for the weekend)
>she doesn't want to do any of the talking
>try getting her to talk ("how was your day?" "what have you been up to?" "you excited for this weekend?")
>"fine" "nothing" "yeah"
>seems like she doesn't want to talk, keeps giving short answers
>she's the one who called me

Why? She isn't upset or anything and she isn't losing interest, we're still very into each other at this point in the relationship (only been together for 1.5 months).
>>
File: 1454387116424.png (33 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
1454387116424.png
33 KB, 300x279
>>16784686
>no one wants to cuddle you
hey fuck off. i would hug anyone who needs a hug.
(unless cuddle means something else, i should probably use google before posting stupid shit)
but /guy/ here so nobody cares :DDDDDdDdd
>>
>>16787953
Do you seriously not know what "cuddling" is in a romantic context?
>>
>>16787832
...she probably is upset about something. Something that isn't you. It happens.
>>
Women if youve had an abortion would you tell my partner?
I honestly couldnt ever see myself with someone who has.
>>
>>16788006
Guy here, honestly not a rhetorical question, but if a girl goes through abortion is she still worth it?
>>
Guys

If you suddenly start talking to me whenever you see me, talk to me after class, and invite me to study, are you trying to work up the courage to ask me out? Or are you just being friendly?
>>
File: philosoraptor-t2.jpg (30 KB, 510x300) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor-t2.jpg
30 KB, 510x300
>>16788035
If a girl goes through abortion isn't she dead?
>>
>>16788041
You have to ask him or wait.

For me, it could absolutely be either one.
>>
>>16786805
not as often as hollywood would want you to think
>>
>>16788069
>>16786805
Lol true that, you can't see round house chuck norris kicks or Mike Tyson Knockouts for sure, it's alot of fumbling and grabbing and lying down and shit, you probably should run, just run, you don't want to get hit by a beer bottle, shrapnel's bad for you
>>
>>16787522
dancingbear pls leave
>>
>>16787992
no
>>
>>16788134
Sex
>>
>>16788152
oh
>>
>>16788048

That's stupid
>>
>>16788035
What if she was raped (and didnt had access to the plan b pill)? What is worse? To have the baby of a rapist and be a single mother for ever or save the baby from a life of misery?
>>
>>16788162
Well he could have had something to write to MIT and get accepted with like sub 2100 SAT score, which even I can get with minimal effort
>>
lad here with a terrible problem
just about to finish hs in a couple of months
now, during the first two years of hs i was a complete shut in but somehow during the third year i completely opened up and got very active with people and started actually spending time with people but one particular person was a girl in my class with whom ive made quite a friendship in very small amount of time. this friendship was based only on our similar music tastes and mutual affection for parties and such events. so we started going out (not in a sense of dating) to as many as we can find and i couldnt have been happier to have found such a person and a friend
the problem arose a month or two before the nye when i started falling for her and after the nye it completely worsened. i am now constantly thinking about her , my mental capacity is all devoted to thinking about her and its exhausting me completely. i of course had to confess to her how i fealt because it literally became unbearable and we have talked about it numerous times and every time i mention it or something, she responds that she is very confused and doesnt really know what to do she says that she knows how this could possibly unfold and losing me would devastate her (i know for a fact that that is true based on another event) and to make matters worse, i myself am a person with 0 intelligence about these things which makes me even more of a dunce and that makes me angry
i both love her tremendously but also hate her, when shes around i wish shed go away but when shes not i wish she were always by my side. its gotten very destructive and it completely interrupts my daily activities and completely clogs my thoughts
can anybody here try to provide a helpful peace of advice on what i should do, id be very appreciative
i thought about confronting her as to why cant she just reject me and then id distance myself but that would also be very hard on me because i cant think of a day without seeing her at east once
>>
>>16788205
i apologise for the long text and also for the messy thoughts, it just goes to show how strong the feeling in me is
>>
>>16788211
Can you tldr it?
>>
>>16788212
ill try
ive unexpectedly fallen for a female friend from my class after being best inseparable friends for a year and after confessing to her we dont know what to do, im an idiot for this stuff and she would hate losing me if things go badly and know the feelings i have for her are so strong and are messing me up
>>
I'm a female and
I enjoy embarassing myself and reliving the moments in my head?

why
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.