[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strip Club Fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Anyone know the best strip club in NYC to get some extra bang for your buck. giggity.
>>
No one had stripper fucking advice?
>>
>>16784606

Strip joint? Just hire a hooker.
>>
>>16784832
Gotta worry about getting robbed/shot.
>>
Strip clubs are hit or miss. When you go, act casual and dress business casual. Get a private dance. Ask permission during the second or third dance to go hands on. If no, pay her, try another girl. If yes, she'll talk you up from there. Gonna be pricy though. Cheaper to get a hooker or date a slut.
>>
>>16784943
So you gotta go to one of those private rooms? Would it be bad if i just put her hand down m pants?
>>
No advice for you in fucking one. But i have a blast at the clubs. Ill dance wit the girls while they are on stage. Never pay for a dance, if girls ask i joke how much will they pay me for one.
>>
>>16784606
I don't live in NY but I do frequent strip clubs. First and foremost: be respectful. Ask before you touch, ask if they do extras/will help you cum, and engage them in normal conversation. Even though they're strippers they're still people and appreciate even a friendly business relationship over that of being some creeper/douchebag. I have gotten at least twenty different types strippers to give me handjobs and a couple whom I see more often to give me bjs. I always ask them why they do those things for me (sometimes without extra tip) and most all of them have told me some variation of "because you aren't weird and you make me feel comfortable".

Like anons have said in this thread: whores are way cheaper and a better value. However, prostitution is a hot issue in my city and police crack down hard so I'm afraid to hire one. Best of luck OP! Have fun.
>>
>>16784956
In a strip club? You'd be lucky to just get thrown out. Any classy joint would probably have a full time bouncer remove you for that and maybe hold you for the police on a sex assault charge. Not so classy, her jealous cuck meth head boyfriend in the corner would break your hand and maybe your skull.

Understand, girls who work at strip clubs aren't horny. They go to work for the same reasons everyone else does, to pay the bills. The place is there to seperate you from money, so if you're trying to get laid, you should be prepared to spend some real money. In NY, I'd be surprised if you got off for less than 300 dollars.
>>
>>16784992
Nice thanks.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.