[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so I'm a massive autist but I wanted to get a valentines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1453243067877.jpg (130 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1453243067877.jpg
130 KB, 736x736
Okay, so I'm a massive autist but I wanted to get a valentines day gift for this girl I know, or at least consider it. She's the only girl that has ever listened to me out of pity but I figured fuck it why not. Even if she never talks to me again, I tried.

She's a chem student I've known her for a bit but some of the old times we've talked are lost on me. She likes the heat and city scapes, fan of 80's music right now, hard to tease though.

Literally no fucking idea what to give her and I've known her for like two years now. Another problem being I had a memory problem so yeah. I feel good around her. She really likes going to the zoo though.
>>
>>16784551
Just get her a cheap necklace or wristband.

I don't know her style so it's up to you bro. Usually you want to show that you seem to know or have observed her personal taste.
>>
Just get her a generic teddy bear. If you make it too special and personal you might come off as desperate or creepy.
>>
File: 1445924299820-2.png (81 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445924299820-2.png
81 KB, 750x1000
I know cyborgs must be browsing. Any ideas at all?

Fuck me man. Maybe a book? She likes to read.
>>
>>16784579
That seems like an alright option.

Oh I know, a teddy bear with a labcoat and lab safety goggles. She's a pharma student after all.

>>16784576
Maybe maybe, thanks man. Birth stone or something.
>>
>>16784598
50 dollars max

No gems for the oneitis if you don't plan on dating her beforehand
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.