[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC Muscle Sex Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pc-muscle.jpg (102 KB, 524x270) Image search: [Google]
pc-muscle.jpg
102 KB, 524x270
People with penises: what do you normally do with your PC muscle during masturbation or sex?

Supposedly the PC or Pubococcygeus muscle is the one you would use if you had to stop peeing mid-flow. DESU I'm pretty sure I can't tell it apart from a lot of the other muscles in the pelvic floor area so tell me about those too if it seems important.

What do you normal males normally do with your normal muscles during sex or masturbation? Is it tensed or relaxed or does it do both in a complex pattern?

I'm not looking to hear what tantric masters or sex gods do with their finely honed parts (rules out 90% of you, sorry). I just want to hear what the range of standard practice is, because I'm worried I might have been doing something non-standard.
>>
>>16784304
When I masterbate but feel like I'm gonna pee, I cum anyways. Only a little pee comes out. That muscle usually stops it during orgasm anyway.
>>
I think the same muscle used to stop pee is also used to stop semen, which I contract right before I cum to try to hold back my ejaculation. Every second I hold it in means a bigger orgasm.
>>
Yeah, I think? Makes me cum faster than just jerking my cock. I didn't use it much when I first started having sex (took me 2 hours to cum) because I thought women liked getting fucked for hours. Turns out I take too long so when I use that muscle for sex, I cum fast.

>Supposedly the PC or Pubococcygeus muscle is the one you would use if you had to stop peeing mid-flow

Perfect example of what it is, I would have no clue if it wasn't for this.
>>
I contract for better orgasms and stronger cums
>>
The PC muscle I didn't even know existed. Now I know why during my first time I was like >>16784906 and didn't use it. Then I used it and the girl said "I don't know what you did, but that's way better."

Also came buckets and jizzed in her.
>>
If I'm doing anything that's stimulating my penis, then my PC muscle is flexed. When I orgasm is relaxes and tightens a few times until the orgasm is over.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.