[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I be a good husband?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (130 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130 KB, 853x480
How do I be a good husband?
>>
Your pic is pretty much what is there to it.
>>
Be kind.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
Make good communication a priority.
Make your wife feel wanted and needed.
>>
>>16784097
Not look at other women with lustrous thoughts
>>
Make her smile every day. Try and understand her and communicate as open and honestly as possible.
>>
It's really not that hard if one tries.
>>
>>16784165
Yes it is. Being married is hard. I have a great relationship with my husband and it is still difficult.
>>
>>16784174
Doubt it.
>>
>>16784185
Get married and find out.
>>
>>16784174
What's hard? I believe you, just curious
>>
>>16784197
Good idea. I'll marry 15 women and still make it woark.
>>
>>16784097
Be a good man for a good woman and it all come together.

Without being vague, don't hold grudges, communicate effectively, be independent and united, learn to forgive, and take the ups with downs with the same amount of vigor.

7 year relationship. It's not always easy but damn is it worth it.
>>
>>16784205
-Making major life decisions together.
-Coping with personal tradgeties.
-Acting like an adult when you just want to say the most hurtful thing you can think of.
-Compromising when you really, really don't want to
-Working on your relationship daily (the small things, keeping the love alive)
>>
Try not to smack a bitch.

Don't get drunk too often (unless she's drinking).

Call the police before your argument turns physical.

Keep independent financial records.

Document everything.
>>
>>16784246
Not saying hurtful things is a big one

Im an only child with an only child and the fights turn so ugly and we know what hurts and how to say it to make it hurt. The problem is, nothing can be unsaid and even if he hugs me and apologizes I can't forget the pain.
>>
Back her up
>>
>>16784097
>Ignore her
>Always be alpha, remind her that there is a lot of other women in the world, some a lot better than her, so she is VERY lucky to have you
>Be dominant
>Be assertive
>Don't be aggressive without a cause, don't hit her, but if she tries to cross lines with you hold her firmly but gently to remind her who is stronger
>Ocassionally talk about feelings, and how you love her
>Be very active in the bed ( avoid half-ass slow-fucking, girls think thats boring as fuck, not romantic at all )
>while kissing/making out don't be afraid to touch her/pull her hair/grab the ass/legs
>>
If you ignore her and act like an alpha twat, you're not being a good husband
>>
>>16784651
just a troll, I think. do not pay attention.
>>
>>16784097
Make the right decisions regardless of how she feels about it. She will thank you and be happy you did the tough things, even if she wishes you hadn't at first. Don't fall for fitness/shit tests
>>
>>16784246
>-Acting like an adult when you just want to say the most hurtful thing you can think of. >-Compromising when you really, really don't want to

these shouldn't be hard if you were an actual grown-up... sheesh
>>
>>16784713
That's a very childish view. Grown ups can be just as greedy and selfish as toddlers. That's what makes them bad partners, that's the whole point.
>>
>>16784734

They can be, but they shouldn't be. Picking a mate is the most important decision you should make.

Trying to fix stupid/immature/insecure people is impossible.

Marriage is not difficult if you find the right partner.
>>
>>16784746
Yes, that was essentially my point. This thread is about being a good partner. Being selfish is bad in a partnership is bad.

That's why, to be a good partner, the advice given was to not be selfish. We agree on this.
>>
>>16784753

Yes, I'd agree. Selfishness implies fear (think about it); and love is something you have to feel without fear.
>>
>>16784713
Everyone gets angry and frustrated. Many people say things they regret later. Even stable, grown ass adults.
>>
>>16784746
>Marriage is not difficult if you find the right partner.
That's not true at all.
All relationships take matinence.
>>
>>16784646
>abuse her
>treat her like an object
>dump her when her ass turns into an onion
>>>/r9k/
kill urself trp nut
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.