[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I applied for this job and it supposedly for a Swedish Steel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: RichardWagner.jpg (122 KB, 591x819) Image search: [Google]
RichardWagner.jpg
122 KB, 591x819
So I applied for this job and it supposedly for a Swedish Steel company who operates in Canada (Where I live). They want me to operate as their representative here to process their payments with customers located here.

The thing that made me question the whole thing is they want me to open a new personal bank account to move around the payments because they claim it's difficult to open a business account.

Does seem like a scam? I'm not sure because it's my first time applying for something like this.
>>
Yes it is absolutely 100% a scam. Cease all contact immediately. No real business should ever ask its employees to do transactions for it in their personal bank accounts; if you do, you will be breaking the law and may go to jail.

Time to look for employment in a more wholesome and legitimate sector, such as carpentry. No scams in woodwork!
>>
>>16784043
>Does seem like a scam?
Damn, the nigerian royalty is expanding.
>>
What's their name?
>>
>>16784050
They claim I'd be a representative/agent rather than an employee. But yeah it does seem a little too good to be true
>>
>>16784064
I'm on mobile, go fuck yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
>>16784050
Are we a meme now?
>>
do it, then take the money.
>>
>>16784067
Belas AB, from the emails they have all the names and address correct.
>>
>>16784072
It's a classic scam, none of it is true. They're trying to get you to launder illegal earning / forged bank checks, and when the authorities investigate (almost immediately) they melt away and you're left holding the baby. The mounties always get their man. Don't let it be you.
>>
>>16784078
WTF is wrong with you?
I'm not correcting your (lack of) grammar, you filthy nigger.
>>
Also if it's an entirely new account from any bank it wouldn't touch my current account. What i'm really questioning is if it's legal and if foreign companies actually do this.
>>
>>16784087
http://www.ratsit.se/5561096248-Belas_Aktiebolag
Seem legit.

You should contact them directly and verify that it's not a scam.
>>
>>16784095
I'm German you piece of shit, your humor sucks by the way
>>
>>16784113
>German
>tells me my sense of humor sucks

Are you German German or Ficki Ficki German?
>>
Literally just google something like

>company representative bank account scam

And see exactly this in each of the top 100 hits
>>
>>16784109
Found this on their website, nevermind m8s.
http://www.belas.se/en/news/important-message/
>>
>>16784094
the police won't prosecute op, because its expensive and doesn't achieve their true goal. they'll just confiscate the account and what he has,and investigate/interrogate him. i'd say contact the mounties, and see they want anything to do with this.
>>
>>16784113
>stupid enough to fall for an obvious scam
>gets angry when someone comments on it

Not the anon you were replying to, but damn, man. You really don't have a lot going for you, do you?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.