[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I study in a very fucking expensive school that my parents are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images (9).jpg (9 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
9 KB, 384x384
I study in a very fucking expensive school that my parents are paying for. This school is recognized worldwide but REALLY fucking expensive. I have other options that are literally free and not bad in the education department. I constantly feel guilty for paying so much for education when I have a free option. What would /adv/ do?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>16782924
Get best grades and make your parents proud
>>
You stay in the school, study hard and make friends with others who are likely to be successful. They can give you incredible opportunities later in life. If you play your cards right the school will be worth it.

Ever heard the phrase "Its not what you know, Its who you know."? Well this plays a part here. Its not about the education, its about the people you are being educated with.

You are mingling with the future elite.

You have been given a good base to help you start your professional life, make the most of it.
>>
>>16783190
>>16783216
Thanks, it just it's so hard to remember this
>>
>>16782924

If you have the option when you have kids that are going to college, then you would probably also fund the most expensive schooling you could afford.

If the school is good, I say you stay and reap the rewards of having good teachers and facilities.

If you hate it there, and that is your reason to change, then do so.

But if you like it, and you feel the teachers are competent, then you should stay and FINISH with the best grades possible, to make up for the financial sacrifice your parents are making.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.