[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighting a Loosing Battle, Please Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: d249ac76c680b07b85f815d3fced31de.jpg (720 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
d249ac76c680b07b85f815d3fced31de.jpg
720 KB, 1920x1080
Greetings, /adv/, I am living throught a difficult stage of my life and I am feeling like everything is gettings out of my grasp. I am at the border of depression. Here is my story.

A year ago, I met a girl who I felt the best connection of my life. I have been a succesful year discovering tons of new experiences with her. Everything was fine until last November. All of a sudden, she was loosing her sex drive with me. At first, she was just telling me it was some hormonal issues but, during Christmas, she told me she wanted me to be more dom in bed.

I tried the best I can, always trying to talk about it with her and all that jazz but, every time I tried to test the waters around dom/sub, she closes herself and only answers me with a "You should know how convince me" or a "You are not experience enough in BDSM to give you trust". Trust... when she didn't mind to let hersel falldown because I was always going to grab her.

The last times I tried to be a do or some pet play (which she and me legitimately love it), ended with her trying to hit me and bite me. Not spanking or erotical biting. I am meaning hittin you like someone who is attaking someone... lethaly. Yes, shit like going to the eyes, the nuts or your jugular. Funny enough, when I defend myself and get pissed off about what she did, she is like a little kitten. Even more funny enough, she is totally submissive with every other person in the world. It is getting out of my nerves.

[1/2]
>>
Not all problems in the bedroom have their roots directly in your sex life. Maybe your girlfriend is interested in exploring a more traditional masculine-feminine dynamic in your relationship. Try taking the reins, but not in terms of your sex life but rather taking on traditional and wholesome manly roles in the day to day.

Think about calmly informing her that you're going to convert the spare room to a workshop, and take up carpentry.

Even if this doesn't fully resolve your sexual issues, you've got a fun new hobby and potentially lucrative extra source of income. No matter which way the economy goes, there's always a strong market for carpentry!
>>
>>16782732

Nowadays, there is no sex drive in her. It looks like she has problem with sleeping too now. Every advance I make toward her only gets her enclose herself even more. Yesterday, I pet her (she loves when I pet her like a kitten when we cuddle). Instinctively, she grabbed something hard and hitted me with that in the face. My glasses got broken for that. She was like terribly sorry but I didn't care and kicked out of my house immediately.

I don't know what the hell is happening with her. I am feeling like she is like two different persons at the same time: one the girl I got in love and the other a violent bitch who represent all I hate in a person. I am even getting at the border of depression, because having to break up with a girl for all these reasons feels like ... like I am not a real man, just a pussy.

[2/2]
>>
No you're not a upset for breaking up with a crazy bitch but you're acting very passive. She should know not to Fuck with you, you need to be in charge on your relationships because women aren't good at leading (generally). Which is why you need to put her in her place, get her to massage you, make dinner etc then after that just take her clothes off and Fuck her. Literally don't listen to her, do it enjoyable and not rough but Fuck her.

She'll know who's in charge, I did that to my girlfriend a couple of times when I was sick of her shut. After those times she learnt her place, she got turned on by my dominance as well. Women play games, as a man you show them when enough is enough.
>>
>>16782793
Is there a way to make her to do that? Because just telling her that will trigger her violent mood.
>>
>>16782826
Physically over power her, pin her onto the bed and tell her w/e you want. Women know not to attack a man, show her why they don't.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.