[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you learn to love someone? Let's say a male and female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Can you learn to love someone? Let's say a male and female friend were friends for so long, could they fall in love? Or is love more objective than that?
>>
You'd have to ask the long arm of Chromosome 6.
>>
>learn
No, you can grow to love someone.

>objective
No, it's subjective.

How old are you?
>>
>>16782483
>>
>>16782486
If you have a crush on your friend just ask 'em out, buddy
>>
>>16782487
I think I fell in love with my fwb
I asked her about a relationship and she said we should talk about it more because she's not sure

We're supposed to talk about it tonight
>>
>>16782473
A friend is not likely. They're usually in the friend zone for a reason and never getting out. Fwb is possible
>>
>>16782530
We are fwb but I wanted to make it more
>>
>>16782542
Sorry bud but you've just fucked up what's known as a good thing. You're going to come off badly because you had a mutual understanding of the situation that you're now asking to alter drastically. If you're looking for a relationship go find somebody else who is too.
>>
>>16782542
Just how well do you know her? Does she return your feelings?
>>
>>16782473
no

I tried really hard to love my best guy friend
we got along so well, and he was attractive
but I just couldn't, there was just zero attraction (from my end) which is why we were friends.
If i'm interested in a guy I will never try and be his friend. It's pretty simple
>>
>>16782473

I know this German couple in their early 40. They known themselves since kindergarten and always were friends. When they turned 30 they decided that they should just get married already.
>>
>>16782554
>Just how well do you know her? Does she return your feelings
I've known her for 3 years we've probably banged 200 times and she said she's not sure she could return those feelings
>>
>>16782564
Isn't that a movie?
>>
>>16782514
Ahahaha your fucked you should use this to bail.
>>
>>16782563
Ok see that's his problem.

If he touched you sexually and flirted you'd be on his dick

Guys literally land themselves in the friend zone th
>>
>>16782563
>If i'm interested in a guy I will never try and be his friend. It's pretty simple

Really? me and my gf was friends for lke 2 months before we started dating

Friends is the lowest level and even deep in the relationship you're pretty much friends who fuck each other
>>
>>16782592

no. Im talking about real people
>>
>>16782473
>Can you learn to love someone?
Yes, but it requires concentrated effort -and a willingness to put in that effort- from all sides.

>Let's say a male and female friend were friends for so long, could they fall in love?
It happens sometimes, though that's generally rare and, more to the point, random. I would not call that a learning process. Actually LEARNING to love someone generally only happens when there is already an existing commitment: arranged marriages, for example, or marriages where the couple has fallen out of love but wants to bbrebuild.

Bottom line: she will not learn to love you. ASK HER OUT now, and take the risk of rejection like a man, or quit pining after her.
>>
>>16782594
no, he tried really hard
I'm saying he was attractive in general
just not to me
>>
>>16782598
I disagree
I am married now, he is nothing like a friend to me
I look up to him and want to do everything I can to make him happy
I don't feel that sort of diehard servitude towards any of my friends
>>
>>16782473
Arranged marriages are more stable and happy than normal marriages, so I'd say yes.
>>
>>16782980
Is this true?
>>
>>16783364
Reliable stats on this are hard to come by: a problem that cuts both ways.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.