[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with young girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
My sister ditched school today and the school rung the house, my mum phoned her and apparently she's been walking around the town for a couple of hours since she left the house.

She says she was depressed but we all know that's bullshit, was she really just walking around or did she go somewhere?
>>
>>16782453
She's smoking pot and walking around Safeway idiot. Tell her to prepare for community college. This is normal if she's that type of girl.
>>
>>16782460
She's not that type of girl, and rude dude.
>>
>>16782475
Cry about it.
>>
School is a mild taste of what prison is like.

any sane child will reject it.
>>
I, an anonymous poster on a Burundian 3d printing website, know the exact movements of your sister that day. Give me a minute and I'll type out what she did in the next post.
>>
>>16782453
My first time of ditching school was because my dad had caused a lot of commotion in the house from abusing my brother and I. Couldn't deal with the noise, couldn't focus at school and just walked off campus and didnt stop walking for about 4hrs.
If she's in junior high (grade 7-8) chances are she's telling the truth. But if she's in highschool and there wasn't any reason for her to be depressed then she's probably meeting up with a boy.
>>
1. Don't undermine her "problems" by blaming it on her age, even if its relevant. This will make her turn away from you, if you act all superior.

2. Is this the first time she skipped school?

3. >She says she was depressed but we all know that's bullshit.

Why can't she be depressed? Do you have access to her head and her internal emotional life? you might regret not taking it seriously.

4. Something "horrible" and "dramatic" probably happened in her girl group, and she skipped school to avoid meeting them.
>>
She might be getting bullied and stuff....... You know how it is.....:|
>>
Maybe she didn't want her girl group to kill her so she left?
Why are you asking us? Maybe the apples don't fall far from the tree.
<_<
>>
>>16782475

What type of girl is she then? How the fuck are complete strangers supposed to tell you what she did? Are you just banking on one of us being her personal stalker?
>>
>>16782453
>She says she was depressed but we all know that's bullshit

How?
>>
>>16782453

something simmilar happened to me. The trouble in my family got serious and I became depressed. I started to avoid school going there less and less. And my parents didnt help either, They got really agressive on me and almost blamed me for their problems. I've got better eventually but the rift between me and my parents remained. It took years for this to heal.
>>
I can understand that, dunno if she in this exact case actually is depressed though.

I wrote a blogpost here about how I did similar stuff but I realize that nobody cares. Point being, done that shit too in HS when depressed.
>>
Listen to your fucking sister OP. Don't jump to conclusions
>>
Stay out of her business and she'll stay out of yours. You're the one who needs the schooling anyway - it's rang, not rung idiot.
>>
>she says she was depressed but we all know that's bullshit

Fuck you so hard.
>>
>>16782572
I have been to jail and I can tell you that is bullshit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.