[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better for an unusually mannish woman to just get a sex change?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: ftm.png (297 KB, 540x373) Image search: [Google]
ftm.png
297 KB, 540x373
Is it better for an unusually mannish woman to just get a sex change?
>>
>>16781867
Yes, because attaching a skin grafted monstrosity to your genitals and wearing male clothes is going to solve your life's problems
>>
If they truly wished to be a man, then I suppose it would be fine.
If it was just because they looked like a boy but still felt like a girl, they should just use makeup/plastic surgery/ idk love themselves
>>
No because any type of penis you get will suck, you'll suddenly have to deal with the extreme anger fueled by testosterone (guys grew up with it and got used to it).
Also people still don't really accept transgender. But if you want men to beat you up then rape you to show you that you're really a woman, go ahead.
>>
>>16781876
>looked like a boy
I meant internally mannish, not externally. Not being able to be subservient, not wanting to be a mother.
>>
>>16781886
Then no you fucking idiot
>>
>>16781883
>you'll suddenly have to deal with the extreme anger fueled by testosterone
confirmed for cis
>>
>>16781893

Actually I'm a pegasexual and my pronouns are Pim, Per and Pey
>>
>>16781900
For people who bruise so easily over blackface and cultural appropriation, Tumblr sure has appropriated LGBT social issues and turned them into a fucking joke.
>>
File: 257c83c5cd4b2dec7874ba4ce90200a8.png (425 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
257c83c5cd4b2dec7874ba4ce90200a8.png
425 KB, 1920x1080
>>16781943
LGBT issues have always been a joke
>>
>>16781948
Well, if my options are being a woman or being a faggot, it doesn't really matter.

I'm garbage regardless.
>>
>>16781955
I tell transgender people this all the time

No matter what clothes you put on your body or how you act you'll never "pass"

Its sad to see people being told to transition when the rate of suicide spikes post-op because they realize they've become skinjob horrors and hate themselves even more

So save yourself some money and go see a stylist, therapist, gym in any order
>>
>>16781976
You don't understand.

I don't WANT TO be a good dog.

The feminist world will never exist and I will never be subservient.

Either this world goes, or I do. And I don't have the energy to destroy a planet.
>>
File: 2532781-5346562840-Stars.jpg (41 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
2532781-5346562840-Stars.jpg
41 KB, 640x350
>>16781979
You'll always be a dog
>>
>>16781987
I don't care.

I'll never be a wife, mother, maid, nurse nor slave.
>>
File: cia2.png (106 KB, 424x480) Image search: [Google]
cia2.png
106 KB, 424x480
>>16781989
I don't care either
>>
>>16781976
I know you're /adv/'s resident troll and I shouldn't even be responding to you, but for anybody else who's reading this: the rate of suicide doesn't spike post-op. That's a myth. Nobody who makes a claim like that has the slightest idea what they're talking about. No such claim can be made, because we don't have data on the suicide rates for trans people who don't seek treatment (although they're no doubt very high.)

Generally speaking, the opinion of the medical community is that SRS, although a very imperfect procedure, has a positive impact on the mental health of most trans people who undergo it. It is not right for everybody, which is why not all trans people elect to undergo it, and why most trans people receive a fair amount of counseling beforehand to manage their expectations and make sure it's what they really want.

Yes, there are some people who fail to receive that counseling and undergo hormone therapy / sex-reassignment surgery frivolously. They are not representative.
>>
>>16781991

Blue-pilled as fuck

Want to know how I know you're a moron?
>generally speaking, the opinion

Nice facts tranny

Just like that scientific consenus about global warming right

Good goy chop off your dick and be a girl it'll make you happy!

Now that'll be $30,000!
>>
>>16781989

>I'll never be a wife, mother, maid, nurse nor slave.

wow, what kind of self hating motherfucker are you?

and problem two with that statement, all of those things are associated with womanhood, but if those things are the very limited boundary that you find you can define women by, you are a worse enemy to femenism than any bible/koran thumper, or misogynist.
>>
>>16782025
Female roles are naturally submissive because women are naturally lessers. Happy women are the women who are naturally submissive. I am not that.

The feminist world will never happen. Any country that manages to reach relative gender equality and peace will soon be swallowed by a dominant, superior patriarchal culture.

Either men enslave their own women, or another people's men come to enslave them both. Women are not meant to be free.
>>
>>16782032
Haha just because you failed at being a dominant woman doesn't mean others did

Fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
>>16782032

this is the reasoning of a pedantic child who is perceiving the world through the lense of a child with the knowledge of a child and the prejudices of a child.

sorry, but the only /adv/ i can give you is to grow the fuck up.

otherwise 7/10 since i gave a thought about it
>>
>>16782060
I haven't failed at being dominant. I've failed at being a woman.
>>
>>16782008
Ooooh you even threw the global warming argument in there.
Tempting bait. I should know better than to respond to you at all
>>
>>16781893
I have no idea what you mean.
I just meant I heard that ftm people have had trouble dealing with anger issues.
Is that false? Sorry I haven't done a ton of research
>>
>>16782075
Apparently the hormonal rage induced by PMS is caused by a spike in testosterone, so they would already have previous experience of repressing that kind of irrational anger.
>>
>>16782080
Women are more likely to be bitchy from that, but for men they need to express their anger physically.
So working out, punching bags, etc.
Do women get the same amount of testosterone during PMS as men have when they're upset?
If not, it's still a transition and more "anger" or whatever than they're used to.
>>
>>16782089
Men are built for war. That's just the natural order of things. They will always have the urge to kill things just because they were alive without his explicit wishes.
>>
>>16781867
jesus christ, not at all...
>>
>>16781900
Well I'm an attack class helicopter and my pronouns are thwup-thawp-thup. Check your privaledge shitlord.
>>
>>16782105
They're worthless regardless. Might as well be able to trick strangers into thinking they have value?
>>
>>16782032
This is some sjw joke,gotta be, right?

I'm a very masculine female. Grew up with brothers, I love cars and my hobbies are boxing, hockey and lifting weights. I have a harsh sense of humor and I'm pretty tough in nature, not your average whiny, girly type of girl.

Yet despite all this, I don't share your concerns what so ever. I don't know what you mean by a feminist society, yet I feel like there's a place for women like me as well as women who are more traditional type of women. I don't feel like I'm being oppressed or that I couldn't be a strong, independent (lol) woman in this world I'm living in.

I honestly don't have any idea what you are talking about and I think you are living in some parallel reality or something. Stop being so black and white. Like said, I got my dyke features, yet I don't care if it's me or my bf doing the dishes and making him a sandwhich doesn't make me feel any less of a strong woman. A truly strong woman doesn't feel like she's being oppressed to a some form or anything, she'll do what ever feel good and be happy about it. You are just finding very odd reasons to why you can't be happy.

And you not having kids is totally normal and natural state of mind for selfish young people/teens, trust me hun. Most of us goes through that phase, but there's no need to be such a rebel, just do what you like, in a western society you got the right to do so.
>>
>>16782150
I'm not saying I'm being oppressed. A two-headed calf isn't put down because of oppression of non-one-headed individuals, it's put down becasue it isn't fit to live.

>Most of us goes through that phase
If you think it's a phase you have literally zero idea what I'm talking about.
>>
>>16781886
many men love their spouse to be able to deal with her own shit and have a mind of her own and stuff. Having a "normal" gf is more like having a child than having someone you can relate to. Beware that men have the same internal problems with admitting they like strong women as vice versa they won't advertize it. You look pretty cute on the left pic btw.
>>
>>16782112
I mean, in what circle of society?! liberals already accept the freakiest of freaks.

what's the point you're making literally a mentally insane decision based on something very small. I mean fuck, this dumb bitch op thinks "ohh i have such masculine features, no one will want me" or something along those lines, and thinks. OHH I HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHY DON'T I GO TOTALLY OVERBOARD AND BECOME MORE MASCULINE

There's so many buff and "masculine" girls that are fucking hot and op could be one of them, BUT THEY RECOGNIZE THEY'RE GIRLS AND CAN BE IDENTIFIED AS SUCH and that fact alone really improves on how i find them attractive and i assume its the same for a lot of other people.
>>
>>16782032
>Female roles are naturally submissive because women are naturally lessers. Happy women are the women who are naturally submissive. I am not that.

not all men want to be the tough guy all the time, EXACTLY like you don't want to adhere to the stereotypical female role, there's many men who don't want to stick to the typical male role. Just find yourself a submissive man, there's plenty of those around if you learn to recognize them. They are generally quite self-conscious about it cause there's little more shamefull for a man than being slightly submissive a but there are many of em.
>>
>And you not having kids is totally normal and natural state of mind for selfish young people/teens,
although it's true that most will change their mind when about 27 y/o, I think having kids is the selfish thing to do. setting the world up with another mouth to feed just for your own nice little hormone trip!
>>
>>16782187
I'm 22 and the thought of being enslaved to some shrieking ape for the rest of my life is a nightmare beyond imagining.
>>
>>16782171
How are mannish girls attractive in any way?

Fuck that noise. You're just gay, admit it.
>>
>>16781875
>wearing male clothes
>wearing shirts and trousers

Girls do this already but when guys wear girl clothes it's a massive deal for some reason
>>
>>16782205
yeah that's both normal and completely seperate from the feminity issue.
>>
>>16782236
The same way skinny or feminine boys can be attractive... your average boyband contains allways a bearded masculine bad boy and a blonde smooth twink...
>>
File: CUtungN.jpg (30 KB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
CUtungN.jpg
30 KB, 326x246
Kill yourself
>>
>>16782254
High testosterone makes women infertile. Inpregnable women are unattractive.
>>
>>16782236
if you don't think this bitch is hot than you're a faggot.
>>
>>16781867
>Is it better for an unusually mannish woman to just get a sex change?
Not if you are not transgender. Possibly not even then, according to some, but certainly not if you aren't.
>>
>>16782287
Then why are there attractive traps?
>>
File: butchwoman.jpg (407 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
butchwoman.jpg
407 KB, 1000x667
Butch women have their own type of attractiveness. You decide what is attractive. You can have a sex change if you want, it takes years and lots of money. It won't change how you feel about yourself that much, peace comes from within.
>>
>>16782287
although feminine is generally perceived as sexy, as with nearly all biological phenomena the bell curve is quite wide. both for female behaviour and male attraction and vice versa.

>>16781867
don't worry OP you will find that sweet caring submissive guy who enjoys having you as his big spoon, you'll just have to recognize him. he may be pretending to be some tough masculine guy or may actually be one for most of the time.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.