[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's my problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: hot-sexy-girls-bh.jpg (61 KB, 550x761) Image search: [Google]
hot-sexy-girls-bh.jpg
61 KB, 550x761
What's my problem with attracting girls? I just started a dating profile on okcupid and am getting literally nowhere.

I'm in my mid-20s, college education, and I have a good well-paying stable job, I'm happy with my life, I've got a couple friends I hang out with sometimes, I have a positive personality. Basically everything in my life is going just fine except girls don't seem to be interested in me. Am I just ugly or something?

What can I do? My career has a lot of upward mobility so I'm on track to be making even more in the future, at least. But I think at this point where I'm at in life right now everything should be going fine enough already. I'm doing all the right things. What's the deal?
>>
>>16781369
>I just started a dating profile on okcupid and am getting literally nowhere.
If you've sent out anywhere south of 2000 2-4 line messages referencing something in every girls profile then you have no one to blame but yourself for not even trying.
>>
>>16781369
>What's my problem with attracting girls?
The passive approach you're trying to take. You're waiting for women to come to you, but only celebrities can pull that off.

Among us mere mortals, women expect men to go to them. This used to be a matter of social necessity: for centuries, it was considered unacceptable for women to approach men, and although that is changing, inertia is strong. But there is a second, more modern reason: it neatly and efficiently weeds out the men who are too afraid to approach women, which is seen as a sign of mental instability.
>>
>>16781369
Unfortunately, due to the asymmetrical nature of online dating, you're going to have to put in more work than women to get dates. Women are bombarded by tons of messages, so you have to do be strategic in making sure your profile is notable and you need to have good photos. Maybe you just haven't marketed yourself right on your profile? You could ask reddit.com/r/okcupid for a critique.
>>
>>16781369
Unfortunately, only the top 10% of all men have a good time when it comes to online dating.
The market just favors women too much, the average men actually have to fight for ugly landwhales.
You're far better off trying to find someone in real life, even though it seems like that's not working out right now.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.