[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you noticed any differences dating girls who self-identify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: th.jpg (13 KB, 209x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13 KB, 209x300
Have you noticed any differences dating girls who self-identify as feminists, vs girls who don't?
>>
>>16781364
At least the girls I've known and called themselves feminists are just way more insecure about life in general.

You can expect a lot of conspiracy tumblr shit and dumb pledges to fight patriarchy with armpit hair dye. Also, a couple of the feminist friends I have used to (or still do) cut themselves due to selfesteem issues.

Maybe I've been meeting the wrong feminists, I don't think you can make a general judgement about shit like this.
>>
I've dated a few who did and a few who explicitly didn't and there really was no difference. I mean, yeah, a lot of feminists can be pretty fucking obnoxious, but almost every woman -- like literally almost every single one -- has at some point been subjected to some kind or other of shitty treatment because of their sex. At least once. All most of them really need to self-identify as feminists is to think to themselves, "Wow, that was shitty, I'd really like for that not to happen again."

There's things that suck about being a man, too, don't get me wrong. But that doesn't mean that there aren't things that really suck about being a woman -- despite the huge progress we've made.
>>
>>16781440
Didn't realize I accidentally went to tumblr instead of 4chan
>>
>>16781364
>dating feminists
Why?
>>
>>16781364
Out of the three feminists I've dated all three wanted bondage and humiliation sex.. Its all a ruse.
>>
>>16781521
>"a lot of feminists can be pretty fucking obnoxious"
>followed by a very mild acknowledgment that some feminists occasionally have a point
>GO BACK TO TUMBLR, SJW!
Oh, 4chan.
>>
>>16781364
Feminists just are girls who deep down have low self esteem, they're like roaring kittens, all bark no bite.
>>
Ok actually interested. Let's change feminist to feminazis. I'm for equality feminism but how are the girls that want to usurp the patriarchy with matriarchy? The ones that actively fight and call out privilege and shit.
>>
>>16781364

> Non-Feminists

Often secretly alpha females who use traditional gender roles to subtly dominate men ( by playing damsel in distress, seduction, playing on the patriarchal need to provide for and impress women).

>Feminists

Often insecure women who are mad that they can't succeed at dominating men through traditional gender roles like the alpha females can, so revolt against them.

Now some feminists in the second wave tried to play on the power of traditional feminine sexuality. These days most of them focus only on the idea that femininity is to be equated with being a victim and shoot for gender neutrality, instead of of feminine empowerment.
>>
Nope.
Both of them still expect me to pay for dinner.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.