[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a phone on the side of the road today, picked it up,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: lg-logos-2.jpg (34 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
lg-logos-2.jpg
34 KB, 770x433
I found a phone on the side of the road today, picked it up, turned it on. Was gonna try to find a way to contact the owner, but the idiot locked it with McAfee with the message, "Give me back my god damn phone Tyler you fucking liar!!" Is there any way to get any useful information from the phone? I took the SIM out and it has been off since I left the place I found it, out of fear of my location being reported to authorities for theft.

tl;dr I found a phone locked with goddamned McAfee and want to figure out a way to get it to its owner without being accused of theft.
Pic related, LG Logos

>inb4 moralfag
>inb4 stfu u jst wanna keep it 4 urself
>>
If you want to return it, figure out which carrier it belongs to (like from the SIM) and turn it in to a local shop. (Or call the support number for that company.) They can match the IMEI to the owner.
>>
>>16781187
I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of that. I'll try it in the morning.
>>
>>16781258
Or just give it to the police
>>
>>16781178
Give it back, Jamal.
>>
Also leave a note with the phone informing the owner that he is a goddamn idiot.
>>
>>16781178
Just give the phone back tyrone
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.