[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep a conversation on tinder or elsewhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: artboard_61.png (813 KB, 771x1348) Image search: [Google]
artboard_61.png
813 KB, 771x1348
Fist a bit of background:
>be me
>22 yo beta white male
>poor social skills
>never smashed or kissed
>decide to go on tinder
>looking for hookups since I'm probably not date material
>get a ton of matches (to my surprise)
>Always start with a cheesy one-liner
>usually works (>80% of the time)
>talk a bit
>girls get bored I guess
>don't go very far or they usually stop talking/kill the conversation

I've talked to a ton of girls but I always have the same problem...
I am not very good at maintaining a conversation, or yet to start a proper one.
(Now writing this I realized that IDK how I got friends in the first place)

My problem is on how to start a proper conversation and keep it going how do you do that /adv/?
>>
>>16780637

Arrange to meet ASAP. Either coffee shop or bar or if they really seem thirsty and trusting your place or theirs. The more you talk without meeting the more likely they are to get bored.
>>
>>16780637
Well, in order to keep a convo going, you gotta have some sort of depth or experience you can talk/use.
>>
m8, if it's hookups, you do just that, hook up. Make a date and before you know it you're fucking the shit out of them and you didn't even finish your coffee
>>
>>16780651
>sort of depth or experience you can talk/use.
I agree with you but I'm terrible at picking up clues and even worse when the only thing I have is pics and a small or nonexistent bio.
>>
>>16780659
How do you get to that part if they're not 'thirsty'?

>Hey gurl wanna fuck?
seems a bit rude

>hi
seems like I miss-swiped
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.