[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The guilt of being touchy is killing my mood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (720 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
720 KB, 1152x648
I'm in a somewhat LDR (My boyfriend and I see eachother 1-2 times a month), and last night I stayed up until 4am watching movies with a friend and ended up putting my head on his shoulder and kinda leading him on.
It's my first semester in college, and I did this because I was lonely and miss having someone to have a personal connection with (family members hugging you etc), nothing more- I wasn't trying to get laid or anything.

regardless though, I've been feeling incredibly guilty and I'm not really sure what to do.
>>
How about you stop doing that you big dummy. Nothing to fix now, just stop doing it.
>>
You already know this, but you should just end your relationship.

Long distance relationships are a drag. Especially so in college. As somebody who was in a relatively similar position, it really was a relief to end it as amicably as possible and then not have to constantly worry. The odds of them being your partner for life are pretty slim anyways.

I would be surprised if your boyfriend didn't at least feel some amount of relief from the break up as well.
>>
>>16780230

>College
>LDR

You will cheat on him soon or later, just break up with him and avoid being a cheating cunt.
>>
>>16780278
For the records, I don't think you should break up because what you did makes you feel guilty. In the grand scheme of things, when you stop living in an idyllic world, much worse things happen regularly and the relationship continues.

Just end it for sake of not being guilt ridden while liberating yourself during what can be an amazing time of your life.
>>
He's going to be at my university nex semester, so it's not going to stay a LDR for much longer. And regardless, I'm not breaking up with him. It's just hard right now, no friends/new everything/no family/etc. (as I try to justify what I did QQ)
I just want to make it up. idk.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.