[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No contact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
To put it simply, I made and have friends over Facebook. I know them and they know me. Some of them have my phone number and I have theirs, but nobody bothers to text me or call me.

I'm legitimately afraid of texting them or calling them first due to self consciousness of not knowing how and worried they're doing something as well as appearing needy, I'm not good at initiating that (never was). I want them to text me or call me and they never do.

What can I do to alleviate this? I lived alone all my life without anyone, so I'm used to it. I'm also sick of it, I want to talk to them beyond facebook
>>
>>16780191
>I made and have friends over Facebook
These aren't real friends, you know. Go out and meet people - make friends the normal way
>>
>>16780199
It's been 2 years so they're friends, we have talked a lot. We mostly talk through FB messaging.

Going out and "meeting people" isn't an option; I don't meet the right kinds of people and I have no other Koreans (I'm Korean) in my area
>>
Bump

I'm not letting this thread die, can anyone help me with my dilemma in the OP?
>>
>>16780224
Bumping to help
>>
>>16780211
Am I the only person who is bothered by people who keep to their racial/ethnic group? And why is it always Asians? We're all human beings bro...
>>
>>16780303
No one cares about what bothers you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.