[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to gain weight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: nadzmishah-scrawny.jpg (56 KB, 450x397) Image search: [Google]
nadzmishah-scrawny.jpg
56 KB, 450x397
I need advice on NATURALLY gaining weight. People regard me as scrawny. I will change that no matter what.I am male 5ft 3in, and 100lbs.
>>
>>16780003

Eat well with enough protein and lift 5x8 while getting enough sleep.

What kind of a response are you expecting?
>>
Squatz n oatz
>>
>>16780003
Eat like a horse. Doesn't even have to be healthy. If you're naturally skinny it means you have a great metabolism. So you don't have to do the fancy fucking diets like everyone else. Just eat and lift, that's it. Everytime you're on the road go get some fast food. Lift really heavy so you're in a state of perpetual rubber arms. you'll grow.
>>
>>16780022
I have been working out daily by doing 3x10 sets of pushups, leg lifts, squats .And running a mile. I dont notice any diffrence in my body besides the urge to throw up.
>>
>>16780366
>I have been working out daily by doing 3x10 sets of pushups, leg lifts, squats .And running a mile

The fuck?

Okay, basically just start lifting seriously. Just like the others have said. Just eating wont cut it because you don't need that. Your body is already alright why should it put on more weight? It's not like it shares the same consciousness as you, do you know what I mean? So when you start lifting and you start putting stress on your body what will happen is that you'll stop shitting out all that food and use it to repair the stressed muscles that you've been training. And when you do that you'll gain weight because muscles and fat have mass and they are real and they will add weight. Depending on how much you eat will judge how much excess fat you'll get. Go full on the first few weeks to utilize them noob gains (yes it's real it's like getting someone that has been training for a year or two and give them once cycle of gear). After that if you think you are getting too much fat what you can do is start playing with your macros and and adjust the fats protons and carbs so that you can add as much muscle and as little fat as possible.
>>
>>16780003
Eat more and lift weights.
No your body wont always let you eat more if you arent incredibly active. But if you are your body will respond.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.