[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop thinking about killing myself. I'm tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: pepeblanket.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
pepeblanket.png
101 KB, 500x366
I can't stop thinking about killing myself. I'm tired of being lonely all the time.

Last night I drove to a bridge and a cop showed up the second I got out of my car.

I just hate myself and being alive. Idk why I'm really making a thread
>>
Well obviously you don't want to die as seen by your cry of help/attention.
Go see a doctor or shrink.
>>
>>16779707
I would have jumped if the cop didn't show up
>>
>>16779656
what's so bad about life that you want to set your self off?
>>
>>16779656
Me too op. Nothing to be done about it except endure or end it.
>>
>>16779769
No one will ever want to be with me so i will be alone forever

Also I've been depressed ever since I remember and I have nothing to offer anyone so it's for the best
>>
>>16779656
Go to a church, even if youre not religious. Meet the people there and talk to them, they wont hurt you or let you down. Tell them about your problems, feelings and all the stuff pulling you down. If you really desire it, you will find a new life in Christianity and become reborn as one of Gods children.
Just do it, you have nothing to lose. Also remember, you might feel worthless but noone is worthless in Gods eyes, he will love you even if the whole world hates you. I will pray for you Anon.
>>
>>16780020
That's very nice but I went to church for 23 years and none of them ever lived me or cared about me and Jesus never answered my prayers
>>
>>16780051
Then your church wasnt serving Gods will and youre better off looking for one that does. Maybe the silence was an answer for itself. God requires patience and dedication but he never ignores, he always listens and will answer when the time has come.
>>
>>16780087
No offense but I don't think that would work
>>
File: download.png (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8 KB, 225x225
Dont you dare give fucking up. You parents used all their money, 20 (or however old the fuck you are) years out of their life to provide for you. I was depressed from age 15-17. I was telling myself every morning i stood up i didnt wanna live. Then it hit me, that i couldnt go like this all my life. I recommend working out, finding some friends, if you cant seem to find anyone. Try harder. eat healthy and have sex. Committing is a selfish thing to do. Think about how many people that care for you.
>>
>>16780144
>Think about how many people that care for you
Nobody does
>>
File: happyaf.jpg (619 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
happyaf.jpg
619 KB, 1080x1080
If you want to meet people, I suggest you do some kind of course. A language or something or even some shit like a cooking course, it really doesn't matter if you're interested in the course itself or not.
>>
">Think about how many people that care for you
Nobody does"
If that's all you got from what i said. You need to look into what i fucking said, and stop feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>16779656
how old are you? and do you have a job and any friends, or family?
>>
>>16780129
It worked for me and gave me joy in my life I could never find before. Everything in this world is only temporary but things beyond this world last forever. There isnt much authenticity in preaching over an anonymous imageboard but I still hope my message comes to you because I dont want you to suffer Anon. I know how you feel because I once had the same mindset. May God bless you, this world may seem terrible but everyone has to carry his burdens and if you stay strong, it will all be worth it in the end.

Completely unrelated, you should also start lifting weights. Its a fantastic thing to see yourself becoming stronger and seing your muscles grow and your body becoming more athletic. It a fun challenge where you can improve yourself over time with tons of benefits, one of many great gifts God gave us on this earth. It also gave me a purpose to keep on going in life, even in hard times.

I wish you the best Anon, I hope you can take something out of it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 540x300
>>16779656
No need to suffer anon.
>>
>>16780020
Yeah, good luck convincing people with that one.

>>16780144
>You parents used all their money, 20 (or however old the fuck you are) years out of their life to provide for you
>Committing is a selfish thing to do
I hate reasoning like this so much. No one asks to be born, the parents had you of their own accord. I'm not arguing for or against OPs situation, just saying bullshit guilt-tripping like this is nonsense.

You clearly don't understand suicidal people at all.
>>
>>16780294
Chiming in to agree. Guilt tripping won't help.

Go find someone else to shit on. Opie is already down on his luck anyway
>>
>>16779857
I've been depressed for 7 years now, OP. Possibly dysthymic for a bit longer, but I'm not totally sure. There is serious hope for treatment for and recovery from depression -- it doesn't have to last forever.

I have treatment-resistant depression, but (1) not all depression is treatment-resistant and (2) even if you are, you still have a lot of good options. Fuck, I'm getting my first treatment of electroconvulsive therapy tomorrow (since 14 drugs, cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy didn't do enough.). And if that doesn't work there's still IV ketamine, vagus nerve stimulation, and other such experimental things.

Don't give up. Get treatment. I promise you'll feel better.
>>
>>16780183
25, yes, no, yes but they'd be okay
>>
>>16779656
You can try Meetup if you wanna find local clubs and social gatherings for people with similar interests

This board is anon so you can feel free to write more in detail about your situation, OP
>>
>>16781906
By clubs I mean stuff like anime groups or hiking groups, and groups that hang out regularly to shoot the shit
>>
>>16781906
so i got out and was looking at the water underneath the bridge to see if it was frozen at like 2 am and a cop shows up. in the middle of nowhere. then he talked to me for like 15 minutes trying to figure out what i was doing because i was just in a t shirt and shorts. he kept trying to see if i was trying to kill myself and i obviously was so it was fucking awkward. then he followed me home.

anyways i've never had a friend or anything and i spend all my time alone. i don't think i can fix it though because meeting new people makes me anxious and so do group settings. i was diagnosed with social anxiety so it's not the normie meme type

so basically i'm in an unsolvable situation and i when i try to kill myself something like that always happens
>>
>>16781937
You have a skype or email? I'd be happy to talk.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.