[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to have friends you don't like or no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: sumoclimb.jpg (87 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sumoclimb.jpg
87 KB, 1024x768
Is it better to have friends you don't like or no friends at all?

My friends like me, I just don't like them.
>>
Perhaps you should find people you have more in common with. In high school I had a lot of friends, but we had virtually nothing in common; they think I'm awesome (three years later), but I'm not that interested in hanging out with them because, like I said, we have nothing in common.
>>
>>16779348
Where do I find people I have something in common with when I'm not really into anything?

I keep hanging out with this bunch of weeaboos because they're the only ones who don't look down on me. A bit pathetic, yes, but it's nice to have company you don't feel like a lesser in.
>>
>>16779368
Maybe you should find some hobbies, then. Experiment with different things until you find something you really enjoy doing. Then find other people who also enjoy doing those things.

You could also find some kind of topic of interest, like philosophy or politics or religion, and find like-minded people that way.
>>
>>16779380
What kind of hobbies do people who hate sports and are not very smart get into?
>>
>>16779398
D&D
>>
>>16779398
Computer video games
>>
>>16779460
>>16779486
I didn't like anime, I don't think I'll like any other nerd thing.

Are there any *normal people* hobbies that aren't sports?
>>
>>16779499
Google lists of hobbies that people do. A lot of them are bullshit like "watch TV documentaries" (that isn't a hobby!) but there's other stuff you can do, like hiking or gardening or fiction writing or art or whatever the fuck.

Hell, you could even take up cooking (I didn't expect it to, but experimenting with different recipes and tweaking something until it's perfect is actually really interesting.).
>>
>>16779524
Okay.

Most of this sounds like weird people shit but I guess that's the only choice when you want something else than having dogs, kids and alcoholism.

There's only two ways to live. Being weird and having dogs, kids and alcoholism.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.