[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over the thought of my girlfriend cheating? its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (72 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 249x243
How do I get over the thought of my girlfriend cheating? its always in the back of my head. I trust her with everything but I just can't get over the thought of her cheating on me. She told me she had sex with another guy while on a break in her last relationship but told him first. She's very attractive and quite a few guys hit on her on Facebook/Instagram but she tells me every time they do and we laugh it is.

She's very honest with me and tells me everything she does but every time she's hanging out and there's a guy around, I always ask her and get a little uncomfortable. Nothing serious, I just ask her exactly and tell her to call me when leaves ( we talk on FaceTime 24/7 ). She said she likes it when guys are protective of her too though.

Is it because I always hear of girls cheating? I browse boards like /fit/ and bodybuilding.com's misc so I always see stories of supposedly loyal girlfriends cheating.

Am I just insecure? How do I get over this? I don't worry about this 24/7, just whenever she does something like smoking in a group and there's a couple guys there. Is this normal to be wary? I've never been in a serious relationship until now btw. Sorry for the shitty grammar and layout too, I posted this on my phone.
>>
Why does someone fear losing something? Because they put too much value on it.

If your girlfriend is everything you have in your life, then naturally the fear of being cheated on will come.

It's fine to put values on the things we like, but it's also important to relax and realize that even if something goes wrong, you will still have another chance with somebody else.
>>
>>16779282
I don't want to change who I am just because or forcefully though. I love her and she loves me back. She's definitely not everything in my life. I've got if things coming up with my career and that's would I place about anything.

I get what you mean but I don't like thinking of 'what if' we break up I can find someone else because I know I can but I don't see a point. Which is kind of ironic to say on my part because I this thread is about a what if
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.