[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I really a racist for being turned off by white women who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 6
Am I really a racist for being turned off by white women who sleep with black men and not wanting a relationship with them sexual or otherwise? I just feel those type of women are low class and wouldn't make good mother to my children. Plus if I dated and married a white women that previously was with a black guy its almost certain she would cheat on me. These types of women aren't loyal.
>>
Wow, you are insane. Unless you can find some kind of study that says "women who sleep with black women are significantly more likely to cheat", there's literally no reason to believe that. It's just ridiculous.

I understand that you can't choose who you're attracted to but this sounds more like you have arbitrary and retarded standards than that you're actually unattracted to women who aren't racist idiots.
>>
>>16778542
So you don't think its likely that a women who has a fetish I can't provide would cheat?
>>
>>16778539
Please do not reproduce with anyone under any circumstances. Your gene line needs termination.
>>
>>16778539
Yeah lowkey racist. It shouldn't matter what preference women have but I get you though. Some girls are size queens and want black dudes bc they think they're bigger. Or want thugs. Ect. Ect.

But my current gf would date any race as long as they are truthful and have a good personality. She cares little about looks or superficial things like dick size. Someone that makes her happy. That's what you should think about. However there are very simple minded girls out there so I understand but try not to be prejudice about it. It's only certain girls that you can apply that belief to. Certainly not all. Just don't date ratchets/ghetto chicks basically desu, most of the time they're the simple minded ones
>>
>natural and honest opinions are now labeled "rayciss"

Fact: race mixing is unnatural. even small children understand that it's wrong.

Fact: white women HATE black men. You only see this pairing pushed in media owned by jews for their own sick perversions.

Fact: all niggers have aids/the herp.

Fact: burn the coal, pay the toll. Fucking a nigger could be the last thing you do.
>>
>>16778539
>Am I really a racist for being turned off by white women who sleep with black men and not wanting a relationship with them sexual or otherwise?
No. You're just not attracted to the type of women who burn coal because it scary/dangerous. And don't listen to the tripfaggot >>16778542
He's a flaming faggot. Just because he likes black cock doesn't mean that everyone should like such a person.
>>
>>16778548
Liking men of another race isn't a fetish. I mean, it can be a fetish, but it's not necessarily.

I have the hots for a black men but don't get turned on by the fact that he's black. He's just a black man who happens to be attractive and has a great personality.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160207_0001.png (386 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160207_0001.png
386 KB, 720x1280
>>16778542
Check this out and tell me I'm wrong about these types of women
>>
>>16778560
Fact: Evolution promotes genetic diversity. Race mixing is actually what nature wants

Fact: you're retarded, also nice bait 1/10 made me reply
>>
>>16778564
You just contradicted your own statement numbnuts, but yeah I understand. I have a lowkey fetish for pale girls but I'm not going to fall on my knees and worship every pale girl I seem I'm just more inclined to. L0L. However I am going to take good personality/mindsets over their looks even if it is something I like
>>
>>16778570
Sure. Now keep sucking buzzfeed and salon dick.
gb2tumblr
>>
>>16778570

Because that room temperature IQ, shit stinking skin, and greasy kinky hair will really ENRICH (TM) your gene pool.
>>
>>16778580
>don't believe in science
>racist on purpose

Your edginess is real.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>16778560
Cringe
>>
>>16778539
no youre fine, its a pretty good indicator for problems later down the line (namely infidelity) as youll find its the same kind of girls with the same kind of issues that go for black guys. of course, thats sometimes (<5%) not the case, but are you going to risk it? nah, just get a nice girl who was raised properly

>>16778570
> what is kin selection: the post
>>
>>16778539
>Am I really a racist for being turned off by white women who sleep with black men and not wanting a relationship with them sexual or otherwise?
It's your life and don't let these hipster fag boys tell you otherwise. Your life, your choices. As for being a racist, that depends: Do you think black people are inferior? If you think they're inferior because of the color of their skin, then yes you're a racist.

About whether or not black loving white women are good people... that's open to debate. In my experience, there are two types of women who go black - the women who like to experiment and the women who fetishize black people/black dick.

Women who have slept with a couple of black guys just to see what it's like? That sounds pretty normal. I've intentionally slept with black women and brown women just to see what it's like before. I don't think exploring makes you a bad person.

But then there are the white women who say stupid shit like:
>Black men just know how to fuck better
Or
>Black men have bigger dicks
Neither of which are actually true. Plenty of hung white guys. Plenty of white guys who know how to fuck right. The type of people who do that - and men do it too - those are fetishists. THOSE people generally have issues.
>>
>>16778539

sorry for hijacking the thread but I was thinking how does this correspond to white women dating asian men.
>>
Ah, racism - pseudo-statistics + "experience" versus the cultural taboo of judging an individual based on their group.

You should just accept that you ARE racist, that it's bad, but that you don't really have to change - just be honest about what kind of girl you want.
>>
Sounds like you're afraid you won't be able to compete with them. Personality is a good thing yeah, but one with a fat dick that fills you up? Shitttttt.
>>
>>16778542
>>16778554
>>16778559
>>16778570
>>16778610

Don't listen to these cucks and whores defending racemixing, OP. It's perfectly normal to think women who date/marry
black men are not normal, because they're not.
>>
>>16778620
Yes, because defending blatant racism is so ~mainstream~.
>>
>>16778591
>>don't believe in science
Not true. I don't believe in your cherrypicking science that fits your political views and disregarding the rest.

Also, it's not like you provided credible sources and hard data.

>Fact: Evolution promotes genetic diversity.
Evolution just states that those most adapted to their environment will pass on their genes and the rest will die out. Basically, some mutations are advantageous and will survive the test of time while others will not. Now take your liberal arts degree back to tumblr.
>>
>>16778602
none at all
it has nothing to do with racemixing or race traitors or whatever
you don't want to have dealings with a woman who has slept with black people and that's perfectly reasonable and your preference and nobody except you can change that

the people ITT are the same STD acceptance faggots who think everyone has herpes and hpv

i bet they think rejecting girls because they are poor is also bad
>>
>>16778621
>blatant racism
Well let's talk about that now. Where is OP saying that black people are inferior because of their race?

Isn't he just turned off by their appearance? We're all allowed to judge other people for our own life purposes. OP judges and avoids black people.

But racism requires that OP thinks of them as inferior due to their race (which is the definition of racism). Where does OP do that?
>>
>>16778539
Op, you wouldnt feel attracted to a woman who slept, for example with an asian or latin guy, or is it just with blacks?
>>
>>16778629
Nobody, but the guy I responded to was.
>>
>>16778539
Ew people on /adv/

Of course you shouldn't feel bad. There isn't one guy I know that would sleep with a girl that had previously been with a black man. No problem there op, keep on living with a good head on your shoulders.
>>
>>16778539
Nice bait

>I just feel those type of women are low class and wouldn't make good mother to my children

Are you stupid? Its the current year

Its one to think to have a negative opinion of black and white couples but its another to have an unjustified opinion like that
>>
>>16778643
Really? You never heard of the Lonzie Barton case where that toddlers white "mother" sold him out for her black skinhead pig boyfriend? They beat him and drowned him and discarded his corpse like trash. Why would I want a women who sleeps with blacks when they are so evil?
>>
>tripfags and coal burner femanons defending other coalburners

Lel, don't listen to them OP.
Girls who fuck niggers are trash, you want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>16778661
Clearly this is the template all black people use for their relationships.
>>
>>16778663
>>16778542
>tripfag being a cancerous femwhore/reddit whiteknight SJW cuck

Colour me surprised.
>>
I don't know what it is, but im not into those kind of girls either. I would never date a white girl who has been with a black guy. It grosses me out.

Will people call you a racist or some may call you stupid, probably. But am i a racist? i dont think so. Am i dumb? Well not too many dumb people have a computer science degree and my IQ test says im above average intelligence/gifted. So I'd trust in those metrics than some random person who thinks im dumb because i dont like race mixing.
>>
File: 3.jpg (33 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
33 KB, 604x403
>>16778681
I should add i dont think less of other races, I just dont like race mixing.

>but

Since seeing so many white women going black, they are pushing me into going asian and once i go asian im not going back to white.

When you keep seeing your race of women with other races of men you start to think they as a whole dont find your race of men attractive. Kind of resonates with you.
>>
>>16778539
Yes, you are a racist, and also an elitist.

But it's important to note that there's nothing wrong with being racist or elitist. They're both a natural instinct. Everyone is a little bit of both regardless of the idealism they spout. And as soon as you let your guard down with either, someone will take advantage of it — so be truthful to how you feel and fuck everyone else.
>>
File: sawit.jpg (60 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
sawit.jpg
60 KB, 600x443
>>16778560
Fullretard.bmp
>>
>>16778691
>nothing wrong with judging people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character

No, of course not, how could that possibly be wrong or lead to racial discrimination?
>>
>>16778598
This tbqhwy senpai.
>>
>>16778661
I'll take anecdotes for 500 Alex.
>>
>>16778697
How do you know OP judges by skin color alone? Barely anyone actually just judges by skin color. Culture, background, and personality are included in that. Every particular genetic stock has stereotypes in these areas to identify and work with.
>>
>>16778705
This. There is a reason that niggers are considered dumb and violent.
>>
>>16778539
No I agree op. Women will tell you off because they think men should sleep with them regardless that they are massive sluts or fuck zoo animals. They are manipulative whores who don't want to deal with personal responsibility.

Modern women are garbage.
>>
>>16778560
It's funny how your "facts" don't sound like facts at all
>>
>>16778539
I have a friend that always says that. I always laugh cause we make lots of racists jokes to each other.
>>
>>16778539
Not an issue for you OP. You'll never get to date a woman anyway, and you will die a virgin.
>>
This is almost definitely bait. You are all being baited right now.
>>
>>16778759
might be bait, but I have a friend that says this shit. word for word almost. so it's truth.
>>
It probably is, but there's literally nothing wrong with racism.
>>
My gf use to date a dude from Ethiopia.

I know this is 4chan and everyone here is trying to shock one another with their OUTRAGEOUS opinions, but on a real level...
I really don't get why would it bother another man.

would it bother you as much if her ex-bf had a different eye color?
>>
>>16778786
is anti-white racism ok?
>>
>>16778814
yeah cucks don't mind / like that kind of trash.
>>
>>16778711
I'm not a zoo animal ;_;
>>
>>16778539
it's not racist it's just stupid.

my bf have slept with a ton of black women before me, myself have never been with a black person, and wouldn't, not because i don't like black people they just don't attract me.
but in the beginning i was a little meeh about him having sexual relationship with black women, but after 3 years i realized that it doesn't really matter.
a vagina/ penis is a vagina/ penis no matter what colour and it's not like their stuff is still on his penis or anything, you shower and it's gone. it's not really important anyway, if your partner loves you his/her sexual relationships before you doesn't matter
>>
>>16778821
what's a cuck?
>>
>>16778821
You should look up the definition of "cuck", it's not what /r9k/ taught you. In fact you should stay away from /r9k/ since its toxicity has an effect and makes it harder for you to lose your virginity.
>>
>>16778814
If he was a quality dude, then it doesn't matter. But if not, why the hell wouldn't you be concerned? More importantly, if she's had an abundance of low quality dudes in her life, I don't know how you could handle even her company.
>>
I used to date a black man before I met my gf.

black men are pretty cool for the most part.

At least here in Oregon
>>
>>16778836
>myself have never been with a black person, and wouldn't, not because i don't like black people they just don't attract me.
This is actually a very subtle form of racism though, sorry to say. Our selection of who we date indicates who we'd want to potentially marry (in most cases), and our selection of who we'd want to marry always shows a little bit of our overall preference in the genetic pool.
>>
>>16778846
it's not racisme.
i had a traumatic experience as a young girl that made me very very anxious for black men.
luckily half of my bf's family is black (his dad married a black woman 15 years ago) so i went to therapy and got some help to get over my anxiety, i still fell uneasy around certain black men (because of certain features) but i don't judge them and think they are evil because of their looks. i just have a personal issue that have nothing to do with anyone else than myself and my body reacting on an unpleasant experience
>>
Ugh, this shit is so sad.

You're not mad because black people are "dirty." You're upset when a white woman sleeps with a black guy because you're insecure and don't want them comparing you to somebody you think is better than you.

Confident men don't give a shit about what types of guys a woman has slept with.

You're beta.
>>
>>16778873
I think it was already established that OP is one of those permavirgin types. Hardly a surprise.
>>
>>16778833
Check your 1/10000 blacks privilege.
>>
>>16778539
Short answer: yes
Long answer: yes
>>
>>16778843
>I used to date a black man before I met my gf.
Did black man turn you lesbian or cure you from being gay?
>inb4 magical negro trope
>>
>>16778863
>i had a traumatic experience as a young girl that made me very very anxious for black men.
That makes you indirectly racist, just not in an aggressive / elitist way, but in a reactionary way. You have an issue with a particular group and have an affinity for other groups as a result. But you're aware of it, which is good. I'm not calling you a bad person for this either.

>>16778873
>Confident men don't give a shit about what types of guys a woman has slept with.
Men with self-respect are concerned about this, however. Just like how women with self-respect are concerned about it. What you're saying about OP is right, but this statement is an unnecessary stretch.
>>
>>16778900
>self-respect

That's just your way of saying "I-I-I-I'm a virgin by choice!" You try to pretend your betaness is self-respect.
>>
>>16778539
>Am I really a racist for...
Effect, not cause. But I'd call it pretty darn strong evidence for racism. Misogyny, too.
>>
>>16778919
Continue having low standards, anon. I'm sure that's the only way you get any.
>>
>>16778919
Son, it's the alpha that respects himself, not beta.
>>
>>16778539
>>16778560

Yup about right,

I agree with him completely esp the part about niggers have aids and the jews being behind it all.
>>
>>16778900
It looks like anyone having any kind of opinion or not having an opinion is a racist for you.
Could you define what being "racist" means to you?
>>
>>16778943
Identifying certain genetic stocks and having preference for some over others.
>>
>>16778900
but i don't react to my fear after i got help, i used to before i met my bf, i had to get out of busses or go in other directions when black men was close by, but it was not because i thought "this person is bad" it was just an irrational fear my body had because of my experience. i had same reaction to white men with mustages.
it's not a racist reaction, it's an reaction sorely based on fear, and a lack of sexual attraction comes along with being put through some of the stuff i was. my brain can't associate black men with something sexual, i can say oh he's pretty and so on, but i just can't desire a black man, because my brain won't allow it. it would be the same as calling someone sexist because they didn't want to sleep with someone of another or same gender.

i don't judge or discriminate people based on their colour at all, i just can't associate black men with something sexual
if i wasn't in a relationship i wouldn't have a problem sleeping with a black girl, they are gorgeous but i just can't with a black man
this is definition of racisme
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races
>>
>>16778954
Wouldn't not having a preference for who you're sleeping with mark you as someone with low morals, and by extension, wouldn't refusing to sleep with anybody brand you as being intolerant, or racist, as you word it?
Wouldn't sleeping with anyone making you a whore at best, though?
>>
>>16778954
>this is the definition of racisme

>a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
>a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
>hatred or intolerance of another race or other races
>>
>>16778977
Under my definition everyone is a little racist naturally. I've already stated in the thread that there's nothing wrong with this. If you really don't want to be, you can't have any preferences for your mate at all — I'd like you to find someone in the world who is truly like this.

>>16778991
Having preference implies that you find one stock superior to another. You can use any word trickery you want to try and deny this. But when the body prefers something, it means that it is choosing the one it finds the most desirable, i.e. the one that is the best fit, i.e. the better option. Consciously you may disagree and say, "but I don't think they're superior." You may use words like "inherently" to divert attention away from yourself. But ultimately your mind is ignorant of your body's language when you say this.
>>
>>16779019
Having sexual preferences doesn't make one racist.
it would be the same as saying you're discriminating because you don't find girls attractive when they weigh 400 kg.
in my case how should i be able to find a black man attractive? i don't want to discuss what happened but i can promise you if it happened to you, you wouldn't find persons looking like that attractive either, it's just what happens.
i certainly don't think white men are superior to black or otherwise i find them equal, as i wrote black men can be pretty and i can say hey he's good looking i just can't feel the desire for them at all.
you should read a dictionary and find someone to talk with because it's not racisme to prefer something, just like it's not sexist to prefer a gender or discriminating to prefer a look, or a weight type
>>
to be honest i only see racemixing on tv. The overwhelming majority of white girls dont like black men. It feels unnatural.

I have nothing against their free choice to do it however.
>>
>>16779019
>Under my definition
Read a fucking dictionary.
You can't just walk around making up your own definitions of words and then pointing people people out for being "racist".
If you really want to label people you should find a label that fits your definition.

Why is it anyway that you're so obsessed with labeling this girl as a racist??
She doesn't discriminate against black people?
Not being turned on by certain individuals like black people or people with mustaches doesn't make her racist or mustachist.
>>
>>16779019
OP on the other hand is quite racist.
How about you focus your little witch-hunt on him instead, as he clearly has issues with black people.
>>
>>16779019
In some situations, people will not choose the most desirable, because it's not an option they could easily get, or there could be something undesirable attached to it, side effects, or undesirable consequences.
They'll have a preference for the safer option, even if it's less optimal. Therefore, having preference doesn't always implies that you find one stock superior to another.
>>
>>16779061
Care to explain how my definition is the inaccurate one? I'm just reaching the logical end conclusion to the idea.
>>
>>16779085
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/racism

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Here you go.
As you're clearly incapable of reading what other people are posting, or googling the shit yourself, I've taken the liberty to find three different links defining racism.
As you might see if you care to google it yourself, I didn't cherry-pick the ones that fitted my view of racism, I simply took the three first that popped up on google.

If you don't understand why your definition is wrong after reading these, I really can't give you more proof, but let me just tell you something, cause you might not know this.
WORDS HAVE MEANINGS AND YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE THEIR DEFINITIONS BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE OR FEEL THEY'RE MISSING SOMETHING!!!!!! FFS!

You're clearly not using logic, as it isn't logical to invent new definitions for already existing words.
If you want to invent a new word go ahead, but what you're talking about isn't racism.
>>
A PSA for femanons:
Once you go black
We ain't takin you back
>>
>>16779113
that is racist
>>16779085
see what he did? that is called racisme, he refuses to sleep with someone based on the fact that they have slept with someone of another colour than his.

>>16779113
btw. i'm sorry you feel so bad about yourself.
>>
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>16779116
I must have hurt some serious butt to get two response from a single post.
>>
>>16779085
See this??>>16779113
This is fucking racist!
Wanna know why this is racist?
Because he is discriminating against women, because they've "gone black".
It's actually rather fucking simple to know when someone is being racist.

Also >>16779113
You should really speak for yourself.
Not everyone has an inferiority-complex that makes them jealous of black people.
>>
>>16779120
haha no we're using you as an example, sorry
>>
>>16779121
[BUTTHURT INTENSIFIES]

I am well within my rights to dislike niggers and coal burning women.
>>
>>16778570
>Evolution promotes genetic diversity. Race mixing is actually what nature wants
Race mixing doesn't cause genetic diversity, it causes homogeneity. If you're going to make an argument at least get the basic facts right.
>>
>>16779085
See this? >>16779117
This isn't actually racist is he's just saying a word over and over again.
Niggers saying potatoes can't say nigger are racist, cause they discriminate based on skin-tone.
>>16779120
Sorry your dick is too small to make my butt hurt, try harder.
>>
>>16779106
Okay. From Oxford:

>The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races
I said this, just not word for word or in the same post, and I made the statement that we do this subconsciously.

From Merriam:

>the belief that some races of people are better than others
I made the argument that we all subconsciously do this and even explained how.

>racial prejudice or discrimination

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discrimination

>the ability to recognize the difference between things that are of good quality and those that are not
>the ability to understand that one thing is different from another thing
I said this and made the argument that we all do this subconsciously.

It's pretty asinine that you're going on about my definition being wrong. I've even said that our supposed racism is subconscious, so I acknowledge that I am taking it a step further away from the definition — but not to the point that it nullifies its meaning or validity.
>>
>>16779123
So, you're saying I'm racist because I don't like women who sleep around till they get knocked up or knocked out by their nigger pets?
>>
>>16779128
*knocking on post with hard penis*
"hello sexy, want some 4chan sex?"
>>
>>16779128
You can take 8" in the butt?!
Impressive.
>>
>>16779124
You sure are, it's called free speech, doesn't make you look less stupid though.
Also your kindergarten friends aren't around to see you scolding me so hard, so why don't you just keep you butt-hurting skills for yourself.
>>
>>16779117
Hey note to the mods, I was shitposting but I thought I was on /b so I would appreciate if you don't ban me, thxs.

I am going shitpost a bunch on /b though cause I am in the mood so yeah fuck your opinion.
>>
>>16779139
but white men beat women too
white men treat women like crap too
white men knock women up too

i don't understand what you're trying to prove?
>>
>>16779145
>resorts to ad hominem attacks
>calls others stupid
Do you even logic, my melanin enriched friend?
Are you just parroting what buzzfeed and salon taught you in addition to your gender studies degree?
>>
>>16779144
like your penis is 8 inches long, maybe when you're dreaming but seriously i have mixed feelings about how sorry i am for you
>>
>>16779151
That nig nogs do it as a norm and not as a disproportionate minority.
>>
>>16779134
We do a lot of shit subconsciously, but where did it say in those definitions that you can be a subconscious racist?
If you consciously try not to discriminate against black men, even though you're instincts are screaming, "GET AWAY" because you've been traumatized by a black guy, does that make you racist?
>>
>>16779163
It is. 21 cm to be precise.
>>
>>16779164
hahahaha and you think it's a minority of white men that do that to women?
that is just too stupid anon
seriously you have to get more out.
like really.

iv'e never been in a relationship with a black man but i've ben in a ton of abusive relationship with white men

white men do it as a norm as well, you're just to close minded to admit
>>
>>16779153
Lol you should read up on the definition of ad hominem, dipshit.
In my opinion you look stupid.
I'm not trying to say you are stupid, just saying I think you look stupid.
>>
>>16779166
Does it say that racism only applies to a conscious belief, or that discrimination applies to only conscious abilities? I don't think so. So the answer is yes.

It's not like your subconscious is some magical realm separate from your body. It's a part of you.
>>
>>16779169
of course it is 21 cm!
what am i thinking?
a male bragging about his penis size, of course it's a big dick! it has absolutely nothing to do with a lack of self confidence

(and that's why we have a rule in the female world, when a man tell's you his penis size, you always minus 4 - 5 cm, then you're sure not to get dissalpointet)
>>
On the other side of the argument I believe that the reason black men want to date white women is to make white men angry. As a white man I'm not attracted to black women so why would black men hook up with white women unless they are racist?
>>
>>16779176
>hahahaha and you think it's a minority of white men that do that to women?
Yes.
It's not my fault you grew up in a trailer park in rural Alabama.
>>
>>16779190
Exactly.
>>
>>16779176
Really? I don't your seeking out low class trailer trash because of daddy issues. Truth: Black men rape white women 35,000 times a year but white men do it to black women less than 100. And that's saying something considering blacks are outnumbered 5-1 by whites in this country. Blacks are way more racist.
>>
>>16779182
I asked you a question.
Is it too much to as for an answer?

Also of course it isn't specifically pointed out that you need to do this consciously, that would just be stupid.
Your subconsciousness isn't a separate realm, but it might as well be, cause you have no direct control over it.
Please learn a bit more about this subject if you really want to debate it.
I won't argue that human beings are inherently subconsciously racist, but that doesn't make a person racist. It's just instinct.
You are who you consciously decide to be.
>>
>>16779201
holy crap is that statistic completely wrong. https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
>>
>>16779190
Just because you have a preference towards white women doesn't mean everyone does.
This is just ignorant, not everyone thinks like you or gets turned on by the same things as you.
>>
>>16779203
>I asked you a question.
And I gave you an answer.

>You are who you consciously decide to be.
lol, okay then.
>>
>>16779192
yes you are right that was were i grew up of course.

because white men are wonderful creatures only put to the world to be good to women, and it's only a minority of them who are criminals and do crazy shit like beat women!
what am i thinking.

it must be hard to live in a cheese bell
>>
>>16779201
wtf just because white men don't rape black women, don't make them saints?
what about the white women they rape?
that's stupid
>>
>>16779217
>because white men are wonderful creatures only put to the world to be good to women, and it's only a minority of them who are criminals and do crazy shit like beat women!
It's funny. You tried to be sarcastic but you actually told the truth.

Now, if you've had bad experiences and now hate all white men and have PTSD (proper, not Melody Hansen), I'm sorry. Don't think we're all like that. It truly is the minority of white men. I also apologize if I triggered you in any way.
>>
>>16779214
You should really read a pamphlet on human psychology. You could learn a lot.
Apparently you did give me an answer, I just expected it to be less ignorant.
You really don't have a clue what psychological trauma can do to someone, do you?
>>
>>16779210
No read what I said I said it isn't natural to be attracted to women of other races and that when it does happen its usually because of I'll intentions ie trying to hurt somebody. Like a white mans daughter hooking up with black guys to punish him for not paying enough attention to her. Or a black racist going after white women to make white men angry.
>>
>>16779224
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you made me laugh so bad.
i don't think all white men are bad,but i certainly don't think all black men are bad either
i put them equally.
most men are shit just like most women, but it doesn't come to the colour, they are shit because they have shit personalities it doesn't really matter how they look, smell, or what colour they have
>>
>>16778542
>coalburner

Enjoy your daily beatings
>>
>>16779241
Who the fuck are you to decide what is natural and not!?
Seriously you're all just pulling your own homemade facts out your ass's!
Be it racist fucks or SJW's i fucking hate you all, if you can't putt a proper argument on the table, just fuck off!
>>
>>16779262
Really? So if its not natural explain why 95% of people date within their own race?
>>
I love the way anonymous forums works.
You can come and argue stupid shit, and as soon as someone shows you how flawed your argumentation is, you can just bail the thread, as there won't be any social repercussions, cause even if your friends where to see you write these stupid things, they wouldn't know that you where the one who said 'em.
>>
>>16778937
If you truly respected yourself you would feel confident that you could give any woman the best lay of her life and only have you on her mind.

Good luck finding a girl who thinks race mixing is a big deal. most girls don't even think about it, and the ones that do are the super racist types who only enjoy hunting, football, and hanging out with their dad.

Self respect is leaving your girlfriend when you found out she had a fivesome in high school. Being beta is leaving your girlfriend because she had sex with dark skinned guy years ago.

It's basically saying "I can't compete with that guy, I can't date you."
>>
>>16779315
No. Self respect is not dating shitty sluts who ride cock carousel and want to be with black guys because it's so edgy and dangerous and exciting.

They burn the coal, they pay the toll.
Once they go black, we don't want them back.

And we don't want to pay foodstamps for their half-nigger crotchspawn mongrel because some nigger bailed when she got knocked up.
>>
>>16779305
Let's assume this isn't just a statistic you pulled out your ass.
One really good reason is the stigma you get from doing so.
Even though a guy or girl might like someone with another ethnic background, their friends and family might not approve of it.
This has got nothing to do with nature, and everything to do with culture and social norms.
>>
>>16779344
...what if they want be with a black person because they have a great personality, and are fun to be around (in a nonsexual sense)? I mean, there's more than one reason to date someone.

I don't have a particular interest or disinterest in black people (I'm a bisexual man), but I am really attracted to this one black dude I'm not dating because he has commitment issues and a few other things which are dealbreakers for me. The fact that some bizarre racists would think it's "edgy" and against the grain for me to do it doesn't even factor in, because I don't know or hang out with those kinds of people and don't think like them.
>>
>>16779344
Also, holy fuck, there are plenty of black people with actual degrees and things. I probably mentioned in the thread that my family is friends with two black people who are doctors.

I'm sure their crotch-spawn is doing well off of their ridiculously high salaries that they get for saving lives on a regular basis.
>>
>>16779360
>I'm a bisexual man
>bisexual
>man
Lol you're fucking gay die faggot
>>
>>16778539

Yes.

You are a weak-minded sheep who I am assuming spends too much time on /pol/. You need to get off of 4chan and learn to judge people by their character, not by the color of their skin.
>>
>>16779344
I bet you make that nervous smile when you pass by black people in the street, lol. You're such a beta.

Good thing you most likely will never breed.

Maybe girls you know prefer black guys over you because you're insecure as fuck and not fun to be around
>>
>>16779370
Being bisexual makes you both gay and hetero you stupid shit!
The reason it's called bisexual is because gays ONLY prefer the same sex and heteros ONLY the prefer opposite sex.
Pretty sure you're a closet faggot, since you're acting like this.
>>
>>16778539
Yes.
>>
>>16779379
Ahahah this so much.
>>
>>16779365
>black doctors
No thanks. I'd rather have a white one. That way I at least know he worked his ass of for his degree instead of riding in on affirmative action and getting a job to meet diversity quotas.

Also, you're a faggot.
>>
>>16779379
>I bet you make that nervous smile when you pass by black people in the street, lol.
Not really. There aren't many jigaboos where I roll and those that wonder in are on their best behavior.

>>16779385
You're a faggot in denial.
>>
>>16779397
Nobody's ever told me I was a faggot on 4chan before! I feel so hurt. I really go here for emotional support over my secret LGBT angst.

Seriously though, affirmative action doesn't work that way. You still have to work your ass off in med school in order to become a doctor, and you're expected to meet the same professional and ethical standards.

http://www.npr.org/2015/06/23/416736883/race-conscious-admissions-bans-negatively-effect-med-schools-diversity
>>
Don't give a fuck about anything. If that's how you feel it's OK.

>>16778560
This >>16778539
OP is the only correct answer.
>>
File: 1449520168310-1.gif (87 KB, 800x336) Image search: [Google]
1449520168310-1.gif
87 KB, 800x336
>>16778539
No, for gods sake. If you don't go out of your way to hurt people you aren't racist.
>>
>>16779406
>affirmative action doesn't work that way
Getting into med school with subpar grades just because you have way too much melanin and getting away with subpar performance because everybody is scared you'll call them racist if they call you out on it.

>>16779406
How's your HIV, faggot?
>>
>>16779404
Tu quoque
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
Lol faggot.
>>
>>16779416
That's racist toward cripples. They have to go out of their way to do anything.
>>
>>16779421
You too.
>>
>>16779426
No it's handicappist.
Cripples aren't a race.
>>
So, I'm new to /adv/.
Where's the grown-up section?
>>
>>16779379

This is what I always assume whenever I run into someone like OP on 4chan (they never have the guts to talk about such things in real life), that they are just closeted faggots who lash out online because deep down they are afraid that black dick is delicious.
>>
>>16779443
>>>/mlp/
>>>/i/
>>
>>16779443
Lol there isn't any grown-up sections on 4chan.
>>
>>16779436
Technically. They're part human.
>>
>>16779443

It is at reddit.

Seriously, people here go to reddit when they want to have a conversation. 4chan is for trolling and porn, that is what happens when you have anonymity - people turn into massive faggots.
>>
>>16779443
Nowhere, /adv/ is probably the whiniest, most emasculated board on 4chan. I'm just here to laugh at these faggots
>>
>>16779463
Upvoted my good friend, le narwhal bacon haha xD
>>
>>16779462
Lol'd
I meant separate race.
>>
>>16779477
Look out guys, this motherfucker is a super-masculine-alpha male.
>>
>>16779456
It's one of the worst board I've ever been.
It kinds of reminds me of /r9k/.
Congratulations, I suppose.
Bye, /adv/.
>>
>>16779498
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>16779315
>If you truly respected yourself you would feel confident that you could give any woman the best lay of her life and only have you on her mind.
I also wouldn't want myself to go to waste on someone who was vapid enough to want to sleep with guys who I considered degenerate. The chances of her never being able to properly appreciate what I give her or even come close to reciprocating are extremely high then.
>>
>>16778539
Nah, you're fine. Fuck the salon reading, buzzfeed watching, shillary voting, cumguzzling SJWs ITT.
>>
>>16779755
This, do not worry it is a just a prefence after all OP, ignore the people who get buttblasted over it, just keep it to yourself.
>>
>>16779498
I think you were looking for reddit.
>>
>>16778539
Everyone is free to do what they like. Women can sleep with anyone and you can refuse that. You don't have to justify or explain yourself either. Your life, your dick, your wedding ring are for you to decide.

I never dated slutty girls. I kept my sexual number low because I wantedit to mean something when I did. And now I'm married to a woman that did the same and we're happy.

What you can't do is give others shit about it. Every woman controls her own life too just like you. You can refuse to date or even be a friend but you don't get to berate her. Respect the choices made and move on.
>>
>>16778539

But i bet you're fine with white women dating Asian or Latino men, you hypocritizer.

Anyways, unless they tell you otherwise or you personally see it, there is no way to tell if your girlfriend dated outside their race. It just sounds like paranoia.
>>
>>16778539
Just remember; Once you go black, you automatically become a whore and lose the respect of all civilized people.
>>
>>16779397

They don't hire doctors for diversity, dummy, they hire based on merit and connections.

Plus you need a Ph.D at the very least which means you had to graduate undergrad, graduate and doctors school, which requires a lot of work, hundreds of thousands in debt, and writing multiple thesis, which span at least 20 pages of credited and documented research, most of which is your own work and not just writing down someone elses thoughts in your own words like a research paper.
>>
>>16779875
>They don't hire doctors for diversity
>they hire based on merit
Sure
>>
>>16778539
Didn't you already post this thread last month or something?
>>
>>16779477
>/adv/ ia probably the whiniest, most emasculated board on 4chan
Fourth-most. /r9k/ < /v/ < /pol/ <<< /adv/ <<<<<<< everything else.
>>
>>16778539

You didn't reason yourself into racism so you probably can't reason yourself out of it. There is no actual, tangible reason why you should give a shit whether a women fucks black dudes or not, but your feelings aren't based on reality. Hopefully being a soft-headed racist piece of shit will prevent your DNA from being passed on.
>>
>>16778560

You don't know what facts actually are. You don't seem to know much of anything. All you've got is emotional reasoning. People who Look Different make you uncomfortable because you're simple and not very smart, so those people must be Bad People. How does it feel to be so goddamned stupid?
>>
>>16778539
You're just insecure and you've taken the cuck memes seriously.
>>
>>16778539

>Does being a racist make me a racist?

I mean, you don't have to date or marry anyone you don't want, for whatever reason.

But this has to be the dumbest "I'm not a racist, but..." I have ever seen.
>>
There's a good chance she does it due to the following:
>The attitudes most western blacks have.
>The size tale.
>She just prefers their looks.

If she goes with the latter, she wouldn't have dated you in the first place. The other two just show how trashy she is in the first place, and how trashy you'd be for putting up with someone like that. Then you've got an evolutionary fear - disease. Not all black men have AIDs, but most people with AIDs per capita are black. If he's straight out of Africa it's even more likely.

So no, you're not racist. Until the black community in the west fixes their own problems, there are legitimate things to be afraid of. 'Course, you can always date a smart black girl without AIDs and help breed better people into the future.
>>
>>16778539
Nope, it's a perfectly normal reaction. Coal burners are fucking disgusting
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (251 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
rrLe319.jpg
251 KB, 1223x1541
>>16778542
Found a study anon ;^)
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.