[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex hasn't replied to me in 11/12 days now since we sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
My ex hasn't replied to me in 11/12 days now since we sort of half-assedly broke up/got into an argument. I left a few kind of lengthy-ish messages saying "hey im worried pls message me" or "this isn't fair please lets talk this out" etc. *At this point I've realized it's over* HOWEVER, I wanted the last thing said between us to be bitter sweet. I'm aware it might seem pathetic (too late) but i don't want to seem like i'm still holding on, or super bitter, or sad. Something like "you might not read this but i know it will probably be the last thing i say to you. things got weird, mainly because blah blah, but i dont want to focus on that i just want you to know i was sincere, i just want to say thank you for all the good times (name off examples) i think i was a good partner, although i do sincerely apologize for being rude about this thing, thanks for everything and good luck in school, wherever you end up going to."
Is this a good idea? Or should I just wait a week and see if I get a response?
>>
>>16778207
just leave your ex alone
>>
OP here honestly at this point I am ready to let go, but reading the actual message I conjured in notepad made me tear up a bit and think of the good times and it's always so hard to say final goodbyes no matter who it is...
>>
>>16778212
i just wanted to say a final good bye :/ to feel like the air is cleared and no hard feelings
>>
>>16778207
She's fucking another guys and you are bothering the fuck out of her. Stop pooping her party.
>>
>>16778217
>she
kek
but i figured a response would be decent. i NEVER got a final response, despite the messages i sent. he said he would message me, too.
>>
People are fickle bitches, they drop you at their earliest convenience, just accept it and move on. It's sad but true. Very few people actually love anyone besides themselves.
>>
>>16778207
At this point the best thing you can do is just cut contact. Try to set your feelings aside for a moment and look at this from her perspective - you've allready sent a bunch of messages that she ignored. That means she's not interested in wwhat you've got to say, the only reaction she'll be having is "for christs sake why won't he take the hint?". Imagine I ask you to lend me five hundred quid and you say no, then over the next week I keep sending you messages saying I'm sorry for asking for it, hope I didn't make you feel awkward, that kind of thing. You might not have thought I was a cunt for asking for the loan, but you'll definatley think I'm a cunt for keep going on about it.
>>
>>16778207
>I wanted the last thing said between us to be bitter sweet.

Life is not an anime, a comic book or something that you control to an extent that is bigger tha 50%.

What im trying to say is that when relationships end, they end in a way that doesnt have to make anyone happy.

You already had several desperate attempts through writing your "shit", but now its over and the time to move on has arrived.

Move on motherfucker.
>>
>>16778261
>>16778248
thanks everyone. Yeah you're right. I know he loved me though we broke up in an angry bout, and i didn't write my "shit" so much as just say hey pls call me ;_ ; i figure by making it seem like "oh wow she's really ok with this and wishes me the best" he'd think twice
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.