[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I've been seeing a guy for the last few weeks and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160204-WA0026.jpg (38 KB, 540x305) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160204-WA0026.jpg
38 KB, 540x305
Okay so I've been seeing a guy for the last few weeks and things are going really really well. We're seeing each other today and I feel like we'll definitely have sex for the first time. There are two issues that I could really use calming with.

Firstly, I have a son. Which isn't an issue for him at all, that's not the problem, it's my body that freaks me out. I gained a lot of weight through the whole thing and although I've lost most of it now, I'm still not exactly where I'd like to be aesthetically. I've also got some pretty obvious stretch marks and it's just so obviously an ex baby bump. I'm terrified he's going to be turned off by it. He's the first person to see my post-baby body naked since my baby's dad. What do you guys think?

Secondly, he's a virgin. Which of course isn't a problem either but I've never popped anyone's cherry before. He's pretty nervous. Hell we both are. Anything I can do to make things really great for him?

Cheers guys.
>>
>>16777817
Obviously you gotta go full ara ara~ milf mode on him. Be the sexy experienced lover teaching her cute little shota boy all the ins and outs of sex for the first time.
Fetishize the cherry popping.
>>
>>16777833
That's truly terrifying lol

But thank you
>>
>>16777845
It's really easy. Just read a shit ton of /ss/ doujin and repeat the most common lines that you see the milfs saying. It's instant boner fuel for every man.
>>
File: 1420564989473.jpg (45 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1420564989473.jpg
45 KB, 720x480
>>16777851
Oh, make sure you give him one of pic related.
>>
>>16777833
Yeah no.

Just make sure you both relax, if he gets nervous (performance anxiety is a real thing, sometimes guys have a hard time getting it up when they're with someone new) let him know that it's not a problem and you want to be close with him.

Everyone thinks their body looks worse than they'd like, that's just life.

He may cum early or not at all, either way, be enthusiastic and show a lot of affection.
>>
>>16777860
Thank you this is great
>>
>>16777854
why do japs do this shit in every single milf doujin?

literally every single one
>>
For the virginity part, he'll be nervous as shit and may not even know what to do at all.
Be the confident one to guide him in or he'll just freak out.
It may take time but don't give up on the guy too soon if he's a decent guy otherwise
>>
>>16777899
If your not comfortable with you're appearance use candle light so you can have cover of darkness. If he goes limp do to nerves stop for about 10 minutes and give him a massage. Then get him hard again with a good blowjob. If he's a newbie don't expect the best time but be supportive. DO NOT try to be sympathetic if he goes limp maybe say something about you wanted a rest anyways. Tell him he could eat you out while he gets in the mood again.
>>
2/10 you tired
>>
>>16777845
It's not that hard, just do your thing and be confident. I had fling with a girl 7 years older than me and way more experienced when I was 18, best sex ever. Just don't expect him do everything himself because he doesn't know how, yet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.