[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Enough-12.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Enough-12.png
101 KB, 500x366
I'm bad with girls 18yo virgin.
Too stupid to be successful , too smart to be happy.
Decent with math and basic lvl of c++ but I don't think I got what it takes to push forward.
An outsider , I feel like I don't belong anywhere . Shall I try to give a shallow meaning to my life or accept that there's none ? I feel more depressed with every day that passes , I got 4 more months till I'll finish high school and I honestly don't know what to do next.
And as a last note I also live in a poor european country , so the chances of me studying abroad are very low.
>>
>>16777651
Get a job and save up to go study abroad or just go somewhere else to make a living. Give yourself the meaning to life, or go see a therapist first. Decide what you really want to do and if what you want to do is live a happy life, work towards it. Make goals
>>
European girls are sluts bro once you get a good job and some money they are going to fuck believe me bro
>>
>>16777651

>18yo virgin

That is normal

>18yo student who isn't a professional-grade programmer yet

That is also normal

>18yo who is questioning the meaning of life and feels depressed

Still completely normal

>18yo who is uncertain and worried about his future

Normal. You're fine, dude. You are every other 18-24 year-old guy, except for the happy, lucky idiots who just don't think about any of this stuff
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.