[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can't get it up with condom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1435938592144.jpg (5 KB, 212x249) Image search: [Google]
1435938592144.jpg
5 KB, 212x249
Hi /adv/,

My erection is either instantly lost with condoms or I simply can't maintain it for more than 30-60 seconds. I've tried many different kinds, sizes, brands etc

When I'm in a relationship its alright because of the pill etc (I have no problem staying erect without a condom) and sex is great.

However I've passed up several opportunities with new girls and just feel totally helpless to start anything new because of it. I've disappointed 3 girls before and I know its just gonna happen again. I feel really ashamed when it happens.
>>
Seriously, fucking get over it. It's all something we gotta do. If you're focused on her you shouldn't have any problems, get her to put it on you.
>>
>>16777502
>have a problem
>just get over it

wise advice anon. Wise advice.

Sex is largely mental, OP, have you tried meditation, it can help you relax and take your mind off of sex. Performance anxiety is more common than you think when dealing with an issue like this.
>>
File: DGPstock-hummingbirds-101.jpg (856 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
DGPstock-hummingbirds-101.jpg
856 KB, 1500x1001
Kegel exercises
>>
>>16777502
>>16777514

I've had her put it on me and its clearly not mental as I'm plenty experienced. I've had long term relationships with lots of sex and I'm very confident.

Its a physical thing but I've tried different sizes. I don't know what's wrong
>>
I have kind of problem too. When i put the condom i feel nothing and get bored. Go on pegym.com and you will find a 90 day routine. It might help you
>>
>>16777493
Try masturbating while wearing a condom.
>>
>>16777640

Yeah I'll try this

Maybe I just need practice with it
>>
>>16777616
>Its a physical thing
nope.exe
You said you have no problem staying erect without a condom. That eliminates the physical problems. Now we're only left with psychological ones. Or did you lie about not having ED without a condom?
>>
>>16777669

Well no because condoms put pressure on my dick to stay on. Maybe my blood pressure is enough to keep up just by itself

I'm fine without them and I've had a one night stand without. I know its not nerves
>>
>>16777493
Are you in a relationship at the moment? Maybe the girl could do it for you (like as part of foreplay or something).

If not you could just jerk off with one on
>>
>>16777718
>condoms put pressure on my dick to stay on
I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say. They should feel tight but not extremely tight to the point of forcing your blood out of your dick. You do know they come in different sizes and varieties?
>>
>>16777493
Why don't you go see a shrink or a doctor?
It's probably a psychological thing from the sounds of it. Have you had much experience or are you kinda new to this? If so, it might just take getting used to.
>>
>>16777493
It's def not physical. Physical means you'd have the same problem without condoms.

It's psychological-
Let me run a scenario past you:
The first time you tried condoms you always lost your erection because they're fiddly to put on and you lose focus. So you're like, fuck it, bareback.

The second time you try to use condoms, you're a little apprehensive because it didn't work last time, and this time you lose erection again, so you're like, fuck it, bareback.

On and on until you've developed a nerves complex (which in your writing is plain to see) re: condom usage. The nerves are basically akin to first timers limpdick and that's your problem.

Solution: find a girl who is chill, be honest that you've always had nerves problems with condoms but you wanna be able to have safe sex off the pill so you wanna learn how to use them, and then just keep going with her until you relax.

FYI, it really helps me to stick it in ASAP when the condom is on. If I put it on before we're literally gonna fuck I will prob lose cabin pressure too.

My go-to routine is, foreplay until she's begging for D, grab condom, have her blow me while I unwrap, then pop it straight on and go straight to pussy.

Hope it helps
>>
>>16777718
Sorry but this isn't the case. Condoms do squeeze your dick - but they act like a mini cockring in that regard, and actually tend to enhance erections rather than damage them.

Just BC you have unprotected sex fine doesn't mean you don't have nerves with condoms you twat. It's nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>16777493
It's the break in concentration when you stop to put it on. Have the girl put it on you. Make it part of the foreplay and it won't break the mood.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.