[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a bruise I have to go to work tommorow Tell me how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 20160206_221743.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160206_221743.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
This is a bruise
I have to go to work tommorow
Tell me how to manage this pain so that I can walk and move easily I don't care what I have to do
>>
>>16776954
Are you the same guy that thought be broke is toejam?
>>
>>16776954

Wrap the bruised toe tightly with gauze bandage, or something similar that's going to stay put under your socks and shoes. Most of the pain comes from rubbing/pressing the bruise against your other toes, or the bottom of your shoe. If you can keep it wrapped and padded, you can insulate yourself significantly from the pain.

It's not a 100% solution or anything, but it's pretty much the best you can do without painkillers
>>
At pharmacies and such they sell sponge padding you put in between your toes and other areas, usually to prevent a corn or blister from rubbing up. Then you pop a few painkillers and make sure to wear shoes that are slightly larger so you have room.
>>
>>16776958
Yes
(Lmao)
Finally got out of public and found a chance to check out this whopper
>>
You giant pussy.

I've had a piece of steel fall on one of my big toes and still went to work after than.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (47 KB, 540x484) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
47 KB, 540x484
>>16777047
Lol you're a cuck faggot, I got shot 25 times by a mass shooter, blown up by a mudslime, gang-raped by 5 niggers, and STILL got to work.
>>
Your shitty ass cell phone shit does not merit uploading 16 megapixels of fucking blur. Your "full resolution" picture has no more detail than the goddamn thumbnail. Talented, hard working engineers are making great cameras, great internet connections, and great servers to create high resolution images, carry them around the world, and store them. When you snap and upload this bullshit, you are basically crapping on their faces.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.