[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do on a date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: valentine-bear.gif (38 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
valentine-bear.gif
38 KB, 237x250
What to do on a date?
>>
P-put your dick in it
>>
Strip club, volcano, or Korean mecha show. Obviously.
>>
>>16776800
What do I say on a date, how do idress where do i go?
>>
>>16776988
You get to know a person, you dress casually, a nice shirt and jeans. You can go to a bar.
>>
Dress only slightly better than you usually do. Wear clothes that fit, with no ridiculous flashy accessories like, say, a fedora.

TRIM YOUR NAILS AND YOUR BEARD. FOR FUCKS SAKE. If your mustache leaks to your top lip, we will notice.

Invite her to a cozy coffee shop that has good pastries. Act interested in her stories. Ask her if she wants to go on a walk afterwards.
>>
>>16777012
but what do I say?
>>
>>16777054
Talk about FORD

Family
Occupation
Recreational activities
Dreams

avoid RAPE

Religion
Agriculture
Politics
Economics
>>
>>16777054
Watch the movie "My Dinner with Andre"
try and emulate the type of conversation that takes place in that movie.
don't listen to that troll above me, Agriculture is a perfectly valid conversation topic.
>>
>>16777098
Man that movie is trippy as shit
>>
>>16777075

idk. I've talked about three out of the four RAPE topics to success. I agree avoiding politics is good. Agriculture can be a great topic tho! Most girls hate or think they hate Monsanto and can go on and on about genetics all because a talk started with "what do you think about genitically modified seeds in the agricultural industry" -- comes out of left field and has worked. Just saying. Side note: add don't talking about the sexual assault variety of rape to the list of stuff not to talk about
>>
File: 1454188525948.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454188525948.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Miniature golf
>>
>>16777075
total meme BS

Family, hobbies, dreams are good definitely
occupation only briefly unless it touches the "dream" area, otherwise it'll feel like a job interview

religion can be good, but thread lightly. If you're both catholics for example feel free to go on, otherwise leave it.

agriculture what? who talks about fucking farming on a date

politics yeah generally avoid girls have no clue anyways

economics meh not that interesting maybe but not dangerous territory either.
>>
>>16777012
usually take what women say and do the exact opposite, but
>no fedora
>go on a walk afterwards
are good advice.

Go for a night/alcohol venue though. Day time dates are for couples or betas
>>
thinking of making a dating profile.
Tips on profile what do/not to write
>>
>>16777667
Be honest and unless you're a woman don't expect a flood of messages. If you're a guy use your best looking picture be honest but vague in your profile and send every girl you would consider dating a message. Maybe three will reply back
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.