[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ear feels clogged for about a week now. It also muffles my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1454388918237.jpg (108 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1454388918237.jpg
108 KB, 635x600
My ear feels clogged for about a week now. It also muffles my hearing a bit.

It sometimes goes away but later it gets clogged again.

I think it's earwax.

But I couldn't go to any doctors on the weekdays cause of work and none of them are open on the weekends.

Would it be stupid to go to an ER for this? I'm not gonna lose my hearing right?

I have no pain so Id oubt its an infection, especaiily since my hearing comes back from time to time
>>
learn to perform valsalva
>>
You could google how to clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide by mixing a 1/2 solution with it and water.
>>
>>16776208
Don't go to the ER, you'l regret it since it pretty much is ear wax build up. Go to walgreens or some other pharmacy, they got ear cleaning shit for wax build up. If it isn't better after that then go to the doctors.
>>
>>16776246
I'm pretty sure hydrogen peroxide is REALLY bad to use on your ears.

And you can literally flush your ears out with water with a $5 syringe thingy at Rite Aid.

>I use earplugs every night when I sleep because I have sensory issues and have trouble filtering out sound
>ears get clogged a lot
>>
I put olive oil in my ears when they feel clogged, its strange but it works. Hydrogen peroxide is way to strong and you can damage your ears.
>>
>>16776620
>>16777380
ITT: fat fucks who never did a lot of swimming

The hydrogen peroxide you find on the first aid shelf is 3% concentration. It's not going to do anything damaging, nor will the 97% water that goes along with it.
>>
>>16777385
Go to Walgreens like this anon recommends. I had a crazy wax build up a few years back and I actually ended up going to an ENT doctor to get the blockage cleared. It had built up so much that even the doctor was surprised at how much earwax came out. I was told to regularly clean my ears with a hydrogen peroxide mix. Never had a problem since.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.