[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you improve your self-confidence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: this thread.png (354 KB, 518x585) Image search: [Google]
this thread.png
354 KB, 518x585
How do you improve your self-confidence?
>>
Get good at whatever it is you do. Work out.
>>
>>16774510
Do things you think you can't do.
>>
Look yourself in the mirror.
See what you like and don't like.
Work on it.
Be happy with the reflection of yourself and confidence can stem from it.
>>
>>16774658
holy shit this OP, certain things you can't fix about yourself, but work one whatever it is you can control
>>
>>16774658

what if the thing you dont like about you is you

how do you work on you when its you thats rotten?

in my case no amount of working out or changing my hair style or whatever the fuck is going to make the fact that im the same old miserable fuck go away
>>
>>16774510
Do things that make you proud of yourself.
>>
>>16774510
You look good. If you can't make it happen, don't bother.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.