[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 >neckbeard >would probably be a 6 if I worked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>19
>neckbeard
>would probably be a 6 if I worked out
>haven't touched any social media since hs freshman year
>haven't been in any relationship ever
>have nearly 0 experience with interacting with strangers
>dropped out of college because I wasn't motivated enough to learn and I was wasting money
>have tried tinder many times just to waste time but nothing came of it
Am I doing something wrong or do people just not care for people like me
>>
You sound like you're either not making an effort, or half-assing everything. Why would success come to someone like you?
>>
>>16774365
I'm not expecting it, but I would assume I'd get at least something
>>
>>16774370
You "get" nothing in this life. You work for and earn, whether it's money, job, friends or romance.
>>
>>16774370
Well in your personal experience has your assumption been proven right or wrong? Try making an actual effort, in something, and not just half ass it. Or accept what you get, nothing.
>>
>>16774370
Well obviously you haven't, so maybe you should start trying.
>>
>>16774362

Fuck how I loathe humanity. I can go out to a bar and see a bunch of people acting weird in all different ways, yet those ways are perfectly okay with the surrounding participants.

I go there, try to talk to someone I'd developed a rapport with, and get the cold shoulder.

Standing there, not knowing what to do, I stand out and this probably puts people on guard for fuck all reasons. I mean, the most sociopathic people in the world like Ted Bundy have been perfect charmers able to get into the minds of sexual and non-sexual acquaintances.

There is no justice in the world. Its all a fucking joke. An average nice person gets nothing, despite trying, while serial killers can have it all because they give off some aura of being valid. Its like people only have worth when others give it. A lot of bullshit talk about how it comes from within is just bullshit. If it really came from within, and life was fair, it would be recognized and rewarded. Jeff Dalmer certainly wasn't worthy of all the good social interactions he got, yet he got them.

tl;dr. Sociopathic monster murderers get more action and enjoyment from life than people who just want a little and don't think about hurting anyone.

Karma is shit. People lie about the rule of the jungle to themselves and to those who 'complain' about it.
>>
>>16774395
>you tried and got nothing in return.
>obviously you didn't try hard enough.

Repeat that stupid people mantra as much as possible. It won't change reality.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.