[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ Should I kill myself? Been thinking of going to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: icantfindthem.jpg (56 KB, 446x578) Image search: [Google]
icantfindthem.jpg
56 KB, 446x578
Hello /adv/
Should I kill myself? Been thinking of going to the train tracks and ending it all.
Why? Because I'm so below average at everything it hurts. A parasite to everyone.

This all started when I met someone so remarkably above average, god like even, and realized that I'll never been as nice, educated or socially aware as he.
We are currently dating. He hates me and wants to stop seeing me but can't directly tell me because that wouldn't be nice and would destroy his image. He drops hints, like reading out comments like "we are dead, serious" to me and likening me to his pet dog and other dumb people(trump, recently).
So what do? Can't stay with someone who hates me. Can't leave because he is the nicest, most helpful person I've ever met. Want to kill self because I'll never be close to him on any level.
>>
First
You are depressed = seek friends or therapist
If he hates you then you would be doing him a favor by breaking up
Everyone is worse than someone else
If you feel too average focus on a hobby
Dont do it on train tracks that is the worst
First seek help and confirm what you said
When you are depressed everything feels against you even if it isnt
>>
>>16773822
>He drops hints, like reading out comments like "we are dead, serious" to me and likening me to his pet dog and other dumb people(trump, recently).
> can't directly tell me because that wouldn't be nice and would destroy his image.

Are you mental? Thats not nice at all and you're an idiot. Have some self respect and move on, that will be the start of your self improvement.
>>
>>16773941
It's hard, I love him. But reading this made me feel better, thanks anon.
Perhaps 6 months of this is too much.
>>
>>16773822
>asking 4chan if you should kill yourself

Somebody likes to get depressing answers to depressing questions.

Anyway, no? You're depressed. I'm guessing you're under 25. Still have a lot of your life ahead of you, wouldn't you say?

Leave the guy if he's making you more unhappy and don't look back. Consider seeing a mental health professional. Don't be ashamed to tell your family you're hurting.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.